digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Villain Island (No heroes allowed!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Simsmagic
Anti-Simsmagic

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:02 pm   Reply with quote

((Bump))

Anti came back with about five headcrabs on his plate. He sat down and started eating it, including the shell.

"Shell contains protein." He explained.
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Nobody Catch Me
Count Bowser
Werewolf

HP: 59 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:32 pm   Reply with quote

(lol)

Dark Dizzy took one of the head crabs and eats it the same way he had doen before.

"I can't chew my food....since I am a vampire bat..." Dark Dizzy said as he put the empty shell of the headcrab on the table and takes another one and starts to "eating" it.

Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:47 pm   Reply with quote

Morton made his way to the island. "I wonder if it's against the rules for me to be on this island, because people generally get head aches from me speaking, and that counts as harming others, but I really don't think I should be banned from here just because I like to use my vocal cords, so maybe I should just turn back now into the cold, open ocaen, by the way, what ocaen are we on anyways, if this is an island, because islands should be in ocaens, but maybe we're in a lake, because islands can be in lakes too."
PSI and more    
The Chaos Heart
Damien

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:53 pm   Reply with quote

You know Kamek, you really should do something to make your room more...interesting.
Dimension C    
Shitennou Phantom
Erirudo

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:42 pm   Reply with quote

"Lumine, you should get out more," a familiar purple reploid remarked.
The reploid he was speaking to stifled a (kind of girly o_o;; ) laugh. "Vile, you don't get out much either."
"At least I'm doing something besides sitting around all day!" Vile retorted indignantly.
They continued to argue, and Doopliss just sighed and carried on building sandcastles.

Dark Lord Eternal
Dragus

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:15 pm   Reply with quote

Nevermoor was hanging upside down with a group of ravens on a large tree branch, doing claw-ups in a tropical vacation aerobics program, Barbie Girl playing loudly from a nearby radio.
The Black Citadel    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:35 am   Reply with quote

Kamek, Kammy and Baby Bowser were not on the island anymore.

Turns out Kamek felt bummed out for leaving his job for a vacation. Plus, his vacation was already ruined due to the accident involving his arm and a snake that is capable of tearing flesh to shreads.

The island was open and free for any other villain or villain groups out there who need a vacation.

((In other words, go nuts. I don't care.))
Ammu-Nation!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play