digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Digibutter Isle
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:15 pm   Reply with quote

If you do not know what this is, or would like to join, please ferer to this topic for signups and rules:

http://digibutter.nerr.biz/viewtopic.php?t=114716&start=0

Now then. Here's the deal. You all wake up on an Island. Separated by the land. Obviously, because this is you guys in real life, you do not realize that you are all digibutter members, unless of course you've seen pictures of eachother. As such, you should act as if these people are strangers.

BEGIN!
Dimension C    
Nobody Catch Me
Count Bowser
Werewolf

HP: 59 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:19 pm   Reply with quote

*looks around with a mean expression on my face and has my hand inside my hoddie pockets*

Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:28 pm   Reply with quote

I awaken, peeling myself off of the sand in a very Crash Bandicoot-esque style. I look around me, my surroundings not being the comfortable lair I enjoy to dwell in. "Wha...who...where...oh no...please...no..." I whine, hoping that I'm not...well, dead. I search around frantically, but see no escape in sight. I quickly curl into a ball and try to fall back asleep, make it all go away...

...I'm hit in the head with the barrel of my gun. I look at the weapon in awe, trying to think of where I've seen the sniper rifle before. Flashbacks of Metal Gear Solid reveal the answer. I point the gun back, but there's no creepy old man with a parrot going to strangle me. I look around, paranoid, holding the gun's butt out like a melee weapon. I sigh. At the very least, I am safe...

...but I feel so weak...so helpless...useless...insignificant...
Temple of I    
Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:17 pm   Reply with quote

Ryan slowly woke up. When he could comprehend his surroundings, he was startled to be in such an unfamiliar place.

"What the hell... where am I? How did I get here?"

He looked around the area, but found it empty.

"What the hell is going on here?!" He yelled.

"...Y'know, I never did take those 'If you were trapped on an island and can only take one thing' questions seriously." He said, talking to himself.
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:14 am   Reply with quote

"Gah..." David muttered, picking his head, spitting out sand. I looked around at my surroundings. "Damn. Where the heck am I?" He screamed. He began to pace back and forth. "So, I've got no phones, no compass, no DS..." Suddenly, I felt my pocket, picking out a blood-red DS. "Oh, there it is." ^^

He proceeded to make a pile of sand to sit on, and immediately sat down and began playing.
Toad House    
My soul hurts.
Victor

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:29 am   Reply with quote

(Which part do I need to link to get my avatar?)

Richard slowly moaned, and automatically shielded his eyes against the blinding sun. Feeling the hot sand beneath him, and his encyclopedia laying next to him, Richard realised he was on a island.
"Oh crap." he muttered to himself, repeating it over and over again. Running up and down his small section of beach, Richard desperately looked for some sign that anyone cared he was stuck on the island and was going to rescue him.
None came, and Richard, still clinging on to a false sense of hope, decided to survey the whole island.

Nobody Catch Me
Count Bowser
Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:31 am   Reply with quote

"Hmm...well, this is strange....I don't know how I got here but, eh, whatever. I guess I better scan around the island to get used to this place..." said Amanda with a monotone voice as she begins to do what she just said.

My soul hurts.
Victor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:40 am   Reply with quote

Richard was now running like a mad man around the island, still not even half way.
This island is massive... he observed, and spotted another person in the distance.
"Hello?" Richard cried cautiously.

Yoshio
Yoshio

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:23 am   Reply with quote

a small boy was sleeping on the beach he slowly began to wake up, but he sprang up right away when he opened his eyes. He found himself alone in the middle of a beach with no one around and no signs of civilization. He looked frantically around in every direction

"ummmm....this could be bad...."
Yoshio's Toy Chest    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:17 pm   Reply with quote

Did David hear someone? Nah, of course not. "I must be imagining things..." He muttered, unpausing the game.
Toad House    
My soul hurts.
Victor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:45 pm   Reply with quote

The figure didn't reply. Carefully, Richard moved towards the person, and with the little grace he had, managed to sneak behind a nearby group of rocks.

Nobody Catch Me
Count Bowser
Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:18 pm   Reply with quote

"Hm...?"

Amanda turned around and sees that no one was their.

"Guess my mind is playing tricks on me....." She said with a shrug and goes to a nearby tree and leans on it and puts her hands inside her hoodie jacket pockets and looks at the ground.

My soul hurts.
Victor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:20 pm   Reply with quote

Richard noticed the figure looking around them. Richard moved closer, hoping to see more of the figure. And just then, bad luck struck and Richard slipped with a thud in front of the cover.

Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:47 pm   Reply with quote

Due to the fact that a jungle is a much better place to hide than the beach, Tommy had dashed in there. He shakily held the Mosin-Nagant he magically got out of nowhere and looked around, trying to see if his other wishes (to meet Donkey Kong) came true. Unfortunately, all he ended up with were a few leeches on his leg. He hastily tried shaking them off before he fired from his sniper.

It made a loud noise, and left a dart in a tree.

Tommy trembled for a few moments, then rose to his feet. He looked around, as if to see if anyone was watching, and removed the dart. He began scraping off the parasites hastily, hoping to avoid disease or blood loss.
Temple of I    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:48 pm   Reply with quote

David closed the DS, and looked around. He put in his pocket, and stood up. He looked around.
Toad House    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play