digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Digibutter Isle
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Nobody Catch Me
Count Bowser
Werewolf

HP: 59 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:13 pm   Reply with quote

Amanda looks to her right shoulder not moving out of her spot and stares at the person coldly but then the expression on her face quickly turns into a concerned one and faces the person.

"Hey...will you be okay? Need any help getting up?" she offered.

Luigi is the best Pokémon
LoudKid

HP: 98 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:19 pm   Reply with quote

River continued sleeping, the top half of him hanging out of a tree. He mumbled something incoherently.
Captain Geno's Pogeymans Shop    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:26 pm   Reply with quote

Tommy looked around, spying with his little sniping eye. And then...he saw another person. He was terrified but then...hey, is that a DS? Aw, sweet! What game...c'mon, just focus on it a bit more...good, getting a pretty good picture...c'mon, keep it steady...
Temple of I    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:07 pm   Reply with quote

David sighed, realizing no-one was probably there, he sat back down and went back to playing Mario Kart DS.
Toad House    
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:17 pm   Reply with quote

Tommy smirked. Mario Kart was quite the good game, and the DS version was...playable. He kept watching, until he felt something brush up against his leg, where he did the classic Luigi yell and fled toward David.

Guy had a video game, so he could be trusted.
Temple of I    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:58 pm   Reply with quote

Dylan awoke not far into the jungle. Despite the groggy state he currently was in from waking up, he already was deathly shocked to notice something was very, very wrong when he wasn't on a bed inside, without a shrill alarm to awaken him for school. The ground had a sandy texture, littered with crispy dead foliage. Clusters of many different types of trees grew so dense the area was rather dark. The confused boy already realized he was doomed. He was gone from his household and his loving parents, gone from his friends who he had shared good and bad times with. He was stuck in a world he did not know, confused, depressed, and alone. There was no hope he would ever go back to his cozy home near the bay. This traumatizing moment left Dylan unaware his microphone was amongst the ground not far from he himself, it's metallic properties making it obvious to spot in a vivid land of organic life. Laying down, he didn't know what to even think, though not a positive or rational thought was in his head.
Hell    
Nobody Catch Me
Count Bowser
Werewolf

HP: 59 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:00 pm   Reply with quote

Amanda just shrugged and walk towards the shore of the island and stands their and starts to stare at the ocean. Minding her own business and not having a care in the world.

The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:00 pm   Reply with quote

Mister I wrote:
Tommy smirked. Mario Kart was quite the good game, and the DS version was...playable. He kept watching, until he felt something brush up against his leg, where he did the classic Luigi yell and fled toward David.

Guy had a video game, so he could be trusted.

[So true, so true.]

David turned and raised an eyebrow. He wasn't alone? Silently, he walked towards the newcomer.
Toad House    
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:03 pm   Reply with quote

Tommy dropped the weapon in the sand and casually walked over. He was so relieved that he wasn't alone. He walked over, and had a few moments of awkward silence with the stranger.

"...so, like Mario Kart?"
Temple of I    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:10 pm   Reply with quote

David shrugged. "Meh, it's okay. I've beaten NSMB and Elite Beat Agents, so there isn't much to do. Besides, I've beaten Superstar Saga." He muttered, pointing to the cartridge wedged in the bottom slot.
Toad House    
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:13 pm   Reply with quote

"Seriously? Loved Superstar Saga, though Paper Mario, TTYD, and Super Mario RPG are, admittedly, better." Tommy admitted. He smiled.

"Nice to know there are friendly people here."
Temple of I    
LoudKid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:20 pm   Reply with quote

River kicked violently in his sleep, loosing himself from the tree. When he hit the ground he awoke with a start.

"OW. What the *crag*?"

He looked around. "Where the hell am I?" He rubbed his head as he slowly got to his feet, shaking off the sleep, when his staff landed inches away from him.

"JEESUS!" he exclaimed as he jumped back, looking at the staff, and up in the tree where he and it had come from.

He looked at his watch. 5:36 and 27 seconds. He pulled his cell phone out of his pocket. No reception. He turned it off, and put it away.

He gulped as his mind went through a list of horrible conclusions.

He shivered slightly, then picked up the staff. He set out to explore his immediate surroundings.

He was close to the beach, near the edge of the jungle, and it looked like there were two people nearby. He wiped his glasses off on the underside of his t-shirt, then straightened them, and headed towards the two figures.
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:28 pm   Reply with quote

Mister I wrote:
"Seriously? Loved Superstar Saga, though Paper Mario, TTYD, and Super Mario RPG are, admittedly, better." Tommy admitted. He smiled.

"Nice to know there are friendly people here."

"I've got to agree with you there." He nodded. He looked around. "Are we the only ones here?"
Toad House    
LoudKid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:30 pm   Reply with quote

"Nope." he replied as he approached.

"Either of you two have any idea how to get back home? Or, for that matter, how we got here?"

[[This will have to do for a face reference for now... http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a222/Moosepie89/MeNew.png ]]
I TROL U
Mantis15

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:33 pm   Reply with quote

Alex's face was sleeping in the sand. He woke up and looked around.

"This isn't my room!" he said as he continued to look around.

"This isn't even my house...unless it's a dream," he said with a confused look.

It had just so happened that he had landed on a completely different part of the island away from where everyone else was. He shaded himself from the sun.

"It's...hot? Then this can't possibly be a dream..." he said to himself.

He started walking along the beachline hoping to eventually find something, or someone.
Relations 'R' Us    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play