digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Digibutter Isle
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:37 pm   Reply with quote

Tommy turned toward the other stranger. "Nope, just woke up suddenly, and here I was, with nothing but...pants...shirt...flash drive...ID...copy of..." He looked at the game in his pants he had along for some reason.

"Kirby Super Star Ultra...and that Mosin-Nagant that came outta nowhere..." he explained.
Temple of I    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:37 pm   Reply with quote

Captain Geno wrote:
"Nope." he replied as he approached.

"Either of you two have any idea how to get back home? Or, for that matter, how we got here?"

[[This will have to do for a face reference for now... http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a222/Moosepie89/MeNew.png ]]

David shrugged. "I dunno. I just woke up here, It's weird. One minute, I'm sleeping, the next, I'm spitting out sand."
Toad House    
Nobody Catch Me
Count Bowser
Werewolf

HP: 59 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:51 pm   Reply with quote

Amanda took out her twin pistols and opens the barrel of the gun to see if the pistols have bullets and they did and she put them away.

"Good. You never know who or what would be lurking around this island....." she said with a monotone yet smooth voice as she starts to take a little stroll along the island shore having a stern look on her face but is actually very friendly and nice.

"Wonder if I am the only one on this island....hmm....something tells me that I am not...."she muttered to herself.

Luigi is the best Pokémon
LoudKid

HP: 98 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:53 pm   Reply with quote

"Well, we're obviously on some desert island. That's all we know right now." He made a mental note that both of them had video games on them, just as he did. "We've should probably set up some kind of shelter, then scout for food, fresh water and other people. After that, we can look for a way off."

He seemed surprised at his sudden commanding of the two younger boys. He scratched at the two-day scruff on his cheeks, then started to head inland. He had already come to the conclusion that everything done while on this island was a life and death decision, so his mind immediately blocked out all other distractions. He was focused on surviving, even though his body wasn't starving or dehydrated yet. If they wanted to follow him, they would be a blessing and a curse, as more people meant an easier time of building, gathering and searching, but it also meant there would be social friction, and possibly less rations for each person added. That could lead to trouble. He hadn't asked their names on purpose.

He walked inland at a brisk, but steady pace, looking for a stream, a fruit tree, anything.
Captain Geno's Pogeymans Shop    
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:57 pm   Reply with quote

Tommy began spinning his gun, but hit himself on the head with it's butt. "Owwwww~!" he grunted, not adjusted to pain. He rubbed the bump and looked around.

"Soooo...is this going to be, like, Lord of the Flies, or Survivor?" he asked aloud. "Because if it's the former, I SO call being Simon...and the latter, I call Yao-man" he joked.
Temple of I    
LoudKid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:00 pm   Reply with quote

He called back over his shoulder.

"Never read it, and I don't watch 'reality' game shows."
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:05 pm   Reply with quote

"Food's the lowest of our priorities. We can last without it for a while. I suggest we start a fire." He said, and began looking for wood."
Toad House    
LoudKid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:10 pm   Reply with quote

Normally he would have corrected the boy's mistake, but he decided not to this time. Food was more important than he thought, as without it, one would become lethargic, and not have enough energy or willpower to hunt or gather or build. Fire was rather low on the priorities, because food could be eaten raw if it had to be, and shelter could provide more warmth than an open-air fire.

He pulled a brand-name water bottle out of another pocket, took a swig, then capped it, and put it back as he continued inland.
Nobody Catch Me
Count Bowser
Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:11 pm   Reply with quote

*Man.....I don't know what to do...oh..wait....yeah, I do."

She then begin to run towards the jungle part of the island and starts to gather stones, cuts down smaller trees and gathered a bucket full of mud and finds a clear spot in the island and starts to set up her little "house" their. After hours of work she finally finish making her little, but hopefully not permanent, home their and goes inside and lays down on her wooden bed that she made and then starts to take a nap.

Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:14 pm   Reply with quote

Tommy shrugged. "Uhhh...what would anyone like me to do?" he asked.
Temple of I    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:14 pm   Reply with quote

During his hunt for wood, David came across Amanda's cabin. "Eh?" He raised an eyebrow, and began knocking on the door.
Toad House    
Nobody Catch Me
Count Bowser
Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:19 pm   Reply with quote

She woke up and gets out of the bed and walks towards the door and opens it.

"What's up?"she asked in a friendly manner.

The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:22 pm   Reply with quote

"Nothing much." He responded. "Ya'know, wake up an island, no idea how, you know, everyday routine."
Toad House    
LoudKid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:31 pm   Reply with quote

River had found a somewhat suitable location. He was about 30 feet away from a stream that he had found, which led down to the beach, in the same direction he had come from. There was a small clearing, and some sturdy trees nearby. He pulled out his pocket knife, and cut down a few dozen large palm tree leafs, which he layed on the ground. He then started to slowly cut through the smaller, younger branches from the other jungle trees. He was gathering them in a pile, making branches about 4 feet long.

[[Also: exactly where did Amanda get a bucket and a means to cut down trees?]]
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:37 pm   Reply with quote

Daniel ended up more inland than everyone so far. He had finally gained conciousness. He was facedown in some dirt with a few bugs and leaves on him. He hadn't quite woken up yet, until he felt an ant crawling on his arm. He flicked it off and slowly stood off. He then proceeded to brush off any remaining insects. He then realized that he wasn't exactly at home anymore. He frantically begins searching around the local area. The hope that he would be dreaming would never even occur to him. He would sometimes confuse dreams for reality even after waking up if they were believable enough. Overcome with the helplessness of his current situation, tears began to well up in his eyes. That was when he noticed a hunting knife holstered to his right side. Remembering the survival shows he'd seen and his friend who would thrive in a situation like this, he willed the tears back into his eyes. He deicided to do the best he could to survive and then find a way back home. Then his mind drew a blank and he forgot everything he'd learned about survival. He was completely lost.
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play