digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Digibutter Isle
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Yoshio
Yoshio

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:24 pm   Reply with quote

"they seem to just be introducing each other" he thought to himself
Yoshio's Toy Chest    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:43 pm   Reply with quote

((Since there was no reply in the SignUp in two days - allow me to BUTT IN ! =D))

The tidal wave washed over the teenager, sucking him down to the depth of the ocean. As he was sinking deeper and deeper, hair streaming in the water, eyes tightly closed, a bright light erupted under him and into birds...

"Schalt endlich die verdammte Playstation aus, du Idiot !"

Lorenz sighed. He was a scrawny, 16-year old teenager wearing a pair of glasses on a rubber band - as his usual contact were far too easy to be lost at sea, and would easily fall during "maintenance" when the boat rocked - and he had had many bad vacations with various travel groups in his life, but whenever he thought he'd seen in all, some summer camp would prove to be worse. Some Youth Hostel would churn out even more inedible food, some beach would be overrun with jellyfishes of the toxic kind, even more jerks would push him around or hide shells in his mattress - sharp, broken shell.

This one was at sea. On an old boat smelling faintly of cabbage.

What was even worse, it was over a large field of methane hydrate in a part of the ocean sane people avoided. His tries to tactfully tell the leader that this was a dangerous part of the ocean to sail were met with jovial hilariation and then a sharp word.

And now he wasn't even allowed to use his only piece of escapism, the on-board PS2. Ruffling a bit through his dirty blond hair, he sighed. He'd been looking forward to that - they even had Kingdom Hearts II, and he'd always wanted to play that - but the vacation seemed hell-bent on ruining his fun. Most of the stuff he'd packed for such cases had proven useless - he'd read the book a dozen times, listened his MP3-Player until it was confiscated, and his helpful bunkmates had used up any batteries. And his pocket knife wasn't of much use...

He actually liked the knife, and since the prose was seemingly interested in it as well, he remembered its many features. At the same time, the very Genre Savvy part at the back of his mind mocked him for such an obvious setup for Chekhovs Gun. It was a multitool, made of absolute rustproof steel - though quite heavy. It had a saw, two blades, a thin corkscrew / drill thing, a ruler, screwdriver, file and can-opener/bottle-opener.

He went up to deck, trying to sneak past somebody giving him a depressing and / or tedious task, when the water gave a small "pop", bubbled, and...

...the ship sunk like a stone.

As he saw the air escaping his mouth when he let loose a gasp of surprise and the taste of salt assaulted his tongue, his one thought was: "I told them. What an impossible stupid way to die." Then, a container, which had previously contained water but now was half-empty - or rather, half full of air- dislodged itself and shot up from below, its ripped fastening cord coiling behind it. It hit the teen squarely in the head. A thing trail of red expanded in the water as the cord slung around the figure's wrist.

A couple of hours later, the waves spat out something with the same general volume, weight and structure as an old log on the beach of an island. It groanes faintly, and twitched in its unconcsiousness. Water ran down the figures' body, its clothed bleached by sun and salt and starting to tatter whilst drying. A wound on the side of his head looked fresh and moise, whilst his wrist had a cord attached to a plastic container with a bit of water nearly cutting it. Miraculously, the teen had a pair of glasses still slung over his forehead, though they were stained with mud, and one was faintly cracked.

((Good ? Bad ? Purple Prose ? A bit of feedback, please, I'm rusted. Oh, and expect easy amnesia. As in "International School ? Second Language ? Huh ?" =P))
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:24 pm   Reply with quote

Steve woke up, looked at his surroundings and yelled, "WHERE THE HELL AM I AND WHY AM I IN A TREEEEE!?!?!?!?"

((Sorry for the late pop-in. I was camping. Yeeeah.))
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:35 pm   Reply with quote

As long as there is a post in the signups, anyone can join in at any time.))

"Well then...is there anyone else?"
Dimension C    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:02 pm   Reply with quote

It was a fair while later that, over the tranquil sounds of the wind rustling the trees and the waves crashing on the shore - which were slightly lulled in the forest in the middle of the island, which was bigger then it appeared to be - there were shouts and mutterings audible.

"Scheiße, scheiße, scheiße, scheiße, SCHEIßE !"
Yoshio
Yoshio

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:05 pm   Reply with quote

the boy was debating whether or not to come out of hiding when the decision was suddenly made for him

he triped over a loose shoelace and had fallen out from behind the tree onto the ground with a loud thud
Yoshio's Toy Chest    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:54 pm   Reply with quote

Meanwhile, Lorenz was still trampling around in a fit of rage, oblivious to his head wound or the fact that he wasn't alone on the island. At the edge of his mind, he was shocked, frantic, saddened. The others on the boat... where they... And... would he... but the anger blocked it like a red-hot cloud.

"VERDAMMT NOCH MAL ! WO BIN ICH HIER ! AAAARGH !"
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:59 pm   Reply with quote

Tommy sighed and began shying away from the group, looking over his surroundings. He didn't like groups; they were efficient, but multiple opinions often interfered with his own.
Temple of I    
Luigi is the best Pokémon
LoudKid

HP: 98 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:42 pm   Reply with quote

[[Okay...this is going waaaay too fast for me to keep up. I'm dropping out.]]
Captain Geno's Pogeymans Shop    
Megamaw
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:13 am   Reply with quote

"Well, there's Luke, me. I... Erm..." He paused for a few minutes. "I'm here to kick ass." He kicked Amanda. But not in the ass.
Knick-Knack Shack    
Nobody Catch Me
Count Bowser
Werewolf

HP: 59 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:36 am   Reply with quote

She glared at Luke.

"You must want a death wish...."she said coldly gripping on one of her pistols.

Megamaw
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:27 am   Reply with quote

He stepped away. "...Don't hurt me."
Knick-Knack Shack    
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:12 pm   Reply with quote

"Well then perhaps we should all move back to the beach area? There we can talk...perhaps find out why we are all here..."
Dimension C    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:22 pm   Reply with quote

"That would be appreciated..." Tommy muttered, already beginning to head back.
Temple of I    
Nobody Catch Me
Count Bowser
Werewolf

HP: 59 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:24 pm   Reply with quote

"Alright, sure." she replied in a uncaring tone of voice and starts to head back toward the beach area

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play