digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Olympus Colloseum
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:55 pm   Reply with quote

((Before we start, I must lay down some rules. They're simple, so don't panic. 1) NO SPAMMING UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. 2) If you have an issue with a post, please PM them about it. 3) I often check Digiblogger, meaning I see leaving topics. So, unless you didn't post it/know about it, don't worry about re-posting it here.

... I'll think of more as we go along.

EDIT: Alright, I forgot a few things here...

No godmodding.

And even if you didn't sign up originally, you don't have to go back to the topic. Just PM me and we'll sort things out there.))

There were once some islands. There were two, the only inhabitants consisting of three friends, some other random people, some other houses - implying there are other faceless people, and the random people's and three friends' faceless parents. But, this all has nothing to do with this story, now does it? Of course not.

Our story begins in a different world, consisting of a town. And random people. And random people needed for explaining and crap. And a bunch of ugly monsters out to steal your heart. 'Cuz they love you. And by repaying their love, you kill them.

Enough rambling, time to move on to you. You were going about your buisiness, like an average person, when just suddenly, you ended up in Traverse Town. You have no clue how it happened, nor which direction you came from. You just... appeared.

Now, stop reading and do something.

Last edited by bobzearth42 on Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:36 am; edited 2 times in total
bobzearth42's Shop    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:03 pm   Reply with quote

((Don't forget about God-modding >_> ))

*Looks around*

Where is this? I could've sworn I was in a building somewhere, but this doesn't look like any place I've been to before...

*Finds a sword, and takes it*

This could be useful...

*Starts looking around while staying in the general area*
Die4Less Corp.    
Luigi is the best Pokémon
LoudKid

HP: 98 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:04 pm   Reply with quote

"What."

Metal Geno looked around him. This place was not in his robotic body's database, nor did he know of it from his Star Being knowledge.

He walked to the first person he saw, who was standing next to some kind of mailbox, and asked, "Excuse me? Could you tell me where I am?"
Captain Geno's Pogeymans Shop    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:15 pm   Reply with quote

*Sees Metal Geno*

Um, Hello... Do You Happen to Know Where We Are?
Die4Less Corp.    
bobz
bobzearth42

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:18 pm   Reply with quote

As the Shedinja was wandering, a strange being would approch him... It probably didn't lok like anything it ever say before. It was a simple creature: Pitch black body, antennae coming from its head, and yellow eyes. I twitched around like it had a little too much caffiene...

Random NPC: "Hello, you look new. This is Traverse Town. Beyond there - " He pointed next to a building. " - you'll find Second District. It's full of many monsters though, which is why not many go there. Beyond there is ANOTHER district, Third District. We're too damn scared of Second District to go to Third District. Incase you were wondering, this is First District. The last remaining safe place here."
bobzearth42's Shop    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:21 pm   Reply with quote

bobzearth42 wrote:
As the Shedinja was wandering, a strange being would approch him... It probably didn't lok like anything it ever say before. It was a simple creature: Pitch black body, antennae coming from its head, and yellow eyes. I twitched around like it had a little too much caffiene...

Random NPC: "Hello, you look new. This is Traverse Town. Beyond there - " He pointed next to a building. " - you'll find Second District. It's full of many monsters though, which is why not many go there. Beyond there is ANOTHER district, Third District. We're too damn scared of Second District to go to Third District. Incase you were wondering, this is First District. The last remaining safe place here."

*Sees the little creature then eyes it with intrigue*
Die4Less Corp.    
LoudKid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:24 pm   Reply with quote

"No, but apparently he does..." he replied.

He asked the NPC: "You wouldn't happen to know of a way back to the Mushroom Kingdom, would you?"
bobz
bobzearth42

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:27 pm   Reply with quote

The creature didn't look all that harmful for a moment...

But, that all changed when he lunged at the Shedinja.

Random NPC: "The Mushroom... Kingdom? Maybe you'll find it if you search around the other worlds. There's pro -" He stopped talking and pointed at the creature in fright. "OH MY GOODNESS, THERE'S A HEARTLESS. EVERYONE, RUN."
bobzearth42's Shop    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:27 pm   Reply with quote

Metal Geno wrote:
"No, but apparently he does..." he replied.

He asked the NPC: "You wouldn't happen to know of a way back to the Mushroom Kingdom, would you?"

*Ignored the reply as he was still staring at the creature*
Die4Less Corp.    
LoudKid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:34 pm   Reply with quote

He immediately shot a Geno Beam from his palm at the creature now labeled as 'Heartless'.
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:40 pm   Reply with quote

*Was about to dodge when the beam hit the lunging creature*

Oh...

... Um...

... Thanks...
Die4Less Corp.    
bobz
bobzearth42

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:41 pm   Reply with quote

It died in a little mini-explosion of darkness. A heart floated out from the mini-explosion, fading as it went into the sky. It obviously had friends, as at least ten more appeared around the two.
bobzearth42's Shop    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:46 pm   Reply with quote

Dang It!

*Uses telekinesis to swing the sword he had and kill the creatures*
Die4Less Corp.    
LoudKid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:04 pm   Reply with quote

He outstretched his hands, palms down, and his fingertips lifted, as if on hinges. He sprayed the enemies with energy bullets in a machine-gun-like fashion.

~sigh~ "Just like back home."
bobz
bobzearth42

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:11 pm   Reply with quote

The Heartless died, only to be replaced by even more.

A voice came from behind the two.

???: "Go. Leave into that building over there. I'll handle this.
bobzearth42's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play