digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

digibutter.nerr Presidential Elections

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Announcements
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:09 pm   Reply with quote

On November 4th we will vote for The President of Digibutter.Nerr!

As I toil away on new features and stuff, it is easy for me to become disconnected from the members. It can be overwhelming to try to keep up with what everyone is saying and thinking. So The President will be the voice of the people. The President will make sure that your concerns are heard and take actions to make this place better. The President will hear you all, suggest a plan of action, and see it through to the end. The President will help shape our rules and standards. The President can appoint other members to certain executive positions (Treasury, Defense, Justice, Education, etc)

It is an important job and may be tough at times, but will also be very rewarding. If you have what it takes, post your desire to run for President in the Elections Forum. Try to keep all election discussion in that forum or in your own blog or group forum (not in off-topic).

Through the month of October, the candidates will have plenty of time to explain their beliefs, goals, and plans. Soon there will even be ways to legitmately advertise to the whole site. About a week before voting on November 4th, there will be a debate between the candidates. Hopefully, after all that, you will all have a good idea about who you want to vote for.

Before you can vote on November 4th, you must register to vote here. Your registration will be kept confidential, but the answers will be used to help improve the site.

Good luck to all the candidates!
Actions
Searchlight was used on this post.
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:57 am   Reply with quote

I want Digibutter to have my Babbys. Because Babby's are awesome.

Well, anyways, I'm not sure this is a good idea but whatever.~
Ornaments    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:29 am   Reply with quote

I submitted my vote. Lalalalala~
Koop    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:06 pm   Reply with quote

Registered. awesome
Some store that sells shit    
Piano Enthusiast
Yoshifan

HP: 99 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:20 pm   Reply with quote

Can you vote for yourself? I'm not running, just a question.
The Bizarre Bazaar    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Announcements