digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Members of Digibutter....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections
The #1 Bristle
Dark Bristle

HP: 50 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:41 pm   Reply with quote

Yea, I know this is just a lulz thing for me, but if i do get elected, I will hear your cries, I will try as best i can to help with your complaints, and make suggestions to Francis about forums that should be added or removed, under me, necessary changes can happen. Issues such as game forums or miyamojo, i'll be there. You will not go silenced, i assure you.

Paid for by the Dark Bristle for President '08 foundation

I am Dark Bristle, and I approve this message.
Dark Bristle's Shop of STUFF!    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:45 pm   Reply with quote

Funny, your the simplest candidate I've seen, you don't make ridiculous promises, you don't try to act like your the forum's only hope, you throw out the facts real simple. I'd vote for you but I'm already voting for Orangesoda.
Some store that sells shit    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:45 pm   Reply with quote

What qualifications do you think you have which make you a good choice for the important, yet tedious, stressful and demanding position of President ?
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
The #1 Bristle
Dark Bristle

HP: 50 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:02 pm   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:
What qualifications do you think you have which make you a good choice for the important, yet tedious, stressful and demanding position of President ?
I'm open to what others say and usually very patient with people.
Dark Bristle's Shop of STUFF!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections