digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Hello My Fellow Citizens...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:46 pm   Reply with quote

Commander Shroob wrote:
Simsmagic wrote:
You say the same things that everyone else has been saying. Tell me, how will you improve digibutter (if elected) that doesn't involve the same idea that everyone else is preaching?

I have not seen a single thing about new games in arcade. pwn'd.

I was about to say that lol.
Die4Less Corp.    
Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:49 pm   Reply with quote

Commander Shroob wrote:
Simsmagic wrote:
You say the same things that everyone else has been saying. Tell me, how will you improve digibutter (if elected) that doesn't involve the same idea that everyone else is preaching?

I have not seen a single thing about new games in arcade. pwn'd.
Hardly. The arcade is a small feature compared to some of the other stuff that we have.

What else will you improve if elected?
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:54 pm   Reply with quote

Simsmagic wrote:
Hardly. The arcade is a small feature compared to some of the other stuff that we have.

What else will you improve if elected?

Hmm, perhaps more features for groups, better reorganization of the forum (Hardly seen anybody eles other than Cid doing this.), and perhaps find a way to have Francis improve Contests & Tourneys. More alt slots and other profile features might be discussed with Francis as well. More coming soon.
Die4Less Corp.    
Hug you blob NAO!
Super Tenebrae

HP: 100 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:39 pm   Reply with quote

G and watch if you can pull all that off then youll be a god.
Tales of shop    
Piano Enthusiast
Yoshifan

HP: 99 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:49 pm   Reply with quote

=Mario= wrote:

And he shall. He shall do those things as prophecized:

Random Ancient Prophecy wrote:
...And the flat one of two dimensions shall become savior of the land of digital butterflies.....

Heh.

*shot*
The Bizarre Bazaar    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:11 pm   Reply with quote

Commander Shroob wrote:
=Mario= wrote:

...And the flat one of two dimensions shall become savior of the land of digital butterflies.....

Heh.

*shot*

I see wat you did thar.
Die4Less Corp.    
Piano Enthusiast
Yoshifan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:01 pm   Reply with quote

Mr. Game & Watch wrote:
Commander Shroob wrote:
=Mario= wrote:

Heh.

*shot*

I see wat you did thar.

Wait, what did I do thar?
The Bizarre Bazaar    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:01 pm   Reply with quote

Commander Shroob wrote:
Mr. Game & Watch wrote:
Commander Shroob wrote:
=Mario= wrote:

Heh.

*shot*

I see wat you did thar.

Wait, what did I do thar?

The bitlands are 2D... I'm 2D... I'm the savior you mentioned... Think about it...
Die4Less Corp.    
Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:26 am   Reply with quote

Hmm...I might vote for both of you two, not because we are friends (we ARE friends, right?) but you also put a a strong arguement there. You got my vote if Tayl and Orchid don't take it somehow.
Shop of Stev-0    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:05 am   Reply with quote

All the ideas you guys are coming up with are the same boring things everyone else has thought of. What ORIGINAL ideas do you guys have?
The Carmadox Party    
Alice
MILF with a gun
Burning

HP: 57 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:51 am   Reply with quote

Orchid wrote:
All the ideas you guys are coming up with are the same boring things everyone else has thought of. What ORIGINAL ideas do you guys have?
Just because other people have some of the same ideas doesn't make them "boring" or "useless," right~?

Anyway, now, let's see...

There's the ideas that everyone feels are good ideas, and then, there are the ideas that aren't so common for the runners... Most of the common ones are the ideas that everyone thinks is a great choice, and has barely any of a chance of failing.

Now, seeing you want the less-common ideas... Eh, possibly convince Francis to remove post count from a few of the boards, such as OT, and see how that goes... However, if too many people don't wish for that to happen, it obviously wouldn't even be brought up again.

But, the President is only the "voice of the people," as Francis explained it as, so we can't expect we'll be able to make everything we feel is needed to happen. We listed those ideas first because at this point, and I'm sure the other runners know this, as well, are some of the first things that need a change.

And, obviously, I shouldn't come up with that many ideas, due to G&W not approving of them. So, I guess, you'll have to wait until we discuss a few new ideas?
Teru Shouten    
Piano Enthusiast
Yoshifan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:54 am   Reply with quote

Takano Miyo wrote:
Orchid wrote:
Just because other people have some of the same ideas doesn't make them "boring" or "useless," right~?

There's the ideas that everyone feels are good ideas, and then, there are the ideas that aren't so common for the runners... Most of the common ones are the ideas that everyone thinks is a great choice, and has barely any of a chance of failing.

Now, seeing you want the less-common ideas... Eh, possibly convince Francis to remove post count from a few of the boards, such as OT, and see how that goes... However, if too many people don't wish for that to happen, it obviously wouldn't even be brought up again.

But, the President is only the "voice of the people," as Francis explained it as, so we can't expect we'll be able to make everything we feel is needed to happen. We listed those ideas first because at this point, and I'm sure the other runners know this, as well, are some of the first things that need a change.

And, obviously, I shouldn't come up with that many ideas, due to G&W not approving of them. So, I guess, you'll have to wait until we discuss a few new ideas?

Agreed. So true.
The Bizarre Bazaar    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:21 pm   Reply with quote

Takano Miyo wrote:
Orchid wrote:

I'll approve of them, she needs to bring them up if that will happen, and yes, everything she said.
Die4Less Corp.    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:16 pm   Reply with quote

How would taking out post count in OT benefit anyone? And why only take from OT? RPOT gets more posts than OT does.
The Carmadox Party    
Alice
MILF with a gun
Burning

HP: 57 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:36 pm   Reply with quote

Orchid wrote:
How would taking out post count in OT benefit anyone? And why only take from OT? RPOT gets more posts than OT does.
OT, RPOT, anything. It really wouldn't help, but, nothing else, except for the main, common ideas people are wanted to change, need changed right away.

If you aren't aware of that, I suppose you ask the other runners, and I'm guessing they'll say the same thing.

Also, I'm 100% sure you're only being "picky" since it's me. c:
Teru Shouten    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections