digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Let's face Facts
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:58 pm   Reply with quote

I'm not going to bullshit around with you with *crag* banners and *crag* bullshit acting like this is a political campaign.

Let's just get the *crag* facts straight.

Who came up with the Your Creation board?

Who was the first mod?

Who came up with the idea for the podcast?

Who came up with this entire *crag* election?

Who came up with the art contest?

I deed this und eet wuz cool.

Who got Goodbyes into Digiblogger?

Who got .swfs and shit into embedable forum?

And most importantly, Star Carnival is ma forum and it is amazing and you are not.

ALSO SEESAWZ AND SHIT

HERE IS A PICTURE

The point is that I am one of the only candidates who has any *crag* business running in this election.

Has anyone brought about as much change as I?

Who has helped to shape Digibutter into what it is as much as I?

Well, several people, but most of them are not running in this election because they aren't ignorant.

But in a world of ignorant people running for make believe president, at least I'm the most not ignorant.

Popple 08'.

RRRRRRRRRR
Popple's Secret Hideout    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:09 pm   Reply with quote

The only thing about you I really fear about you is your instability. Not that I'm planning on voting for anyone, mind you.
But you do have the tendency to freak out about stuff, and that's kind of what got you on most people's bad side. Sure, you brought about awesome shit, but that instability really gives me second thoughts.
NON BANNER    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:12 pm   Reply with quote

Agreed, you're a bit fickle, and don't often handle other members well. Yeah, you know what's best, but your more in-your-face attitude is...kind of offsetting.

You'll still probably win, though.
Temple of I    
See?
Popple

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:12 pm   Reply with quote

Xiahou Dun wrote:
The only thing about you I really fear about you is your instability. Not that I'm planning on voting for anyone, mind you.
But you do have the tendency to freak out about stuff, and that's kind of what got you on most people's bad side. Sure, you brought about awesome shit, but that instability really gives me second thoughts.

Not anymore.

I have happy pills now.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:52 pm   Reply with quote

You've been a big troll quite a few times. But you'd probably win by default, since to be honest, most people campaigning are either big-time RPOT fans who made a lot of posts in RPOT, and not much else, or people who didn't have a single feature made to the site. I can't trust you a 100% though, remember when you said that this site sucked a whole bunch and got jailed, hmm?
Hell    
See?
Popple

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:30 pm   Reply with quote

I say a lot of things.

Taking anything I say outside of Feedback at face value is not a wise decision.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
RULE ONE OF FIGHT CLUB
Steve

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:11 am   Reply with quote

dis man haz mi vote.
penis    
Yoshio
Yoshio

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:16 am   Reply with quote

I'd sooner vote for Colonel Klink than Popple
Yoshio's Toy Chest    
See?
Popple

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:51 pm   Reply with quote

Yoshio wrote:
I'd sooner vote for Colonel Klink than Popple

You're just sour because I said you are horrible at Flash.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:40 pm   Reply with quote

Popple, answer me a question - how does the ability to cause features to be programmed, to propagate a fad, bipolar instability and to be a monstrous troll at times make you a good leader figure / people-Francis-relater ?
What do you hope to accomplish with your application ?
What are your plans ?
And why do you choose to attack your potential voters as well as your running mates ?
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
See?
Popple

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:19 pm   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:
Popple, answer me a question - how does the ability to cause features to be programmed, to propagate a fad, bipolar instability and to be a monstrous troll at times make you a good leader figure / people-Francis-relater ?
What do you hope to accomplish with your application ?
What are your plans ?
And why do you choose to attack your potential voters as well as your running mates ?

In the name of good sport.

If you want me to be a complete jack ass I will be, but you people don't know how to take a *crag* joke.

The fact is, I'm an idea man. I come up with shit, and I get support for it.

I get shit done.

I love this forum, and I feel as though that I have had a major impact on it's development. You know what, call me an egotistical *crag* if you want, but I kind of think I'm better than a lot of people on this site.

Not everyone, but a lot of people.

I'm a veteran member, I've pioneered several of the site's major features.

You can talk equality, but we all know it doesn't exist.

Besides, wouldn't you want someone better than you to be President?

Of course, and that's why no one likes current President Bush. Because he made some *crag* stupid decisions, and people think they are smarter than him.

I will listen to the people, hell I'll listen to anyone. But I'm not going to support your ideas for the forum simply because you think it would make the forum better. You have to use some *crag* judgment. If I like the idea and think it will benefit the forum, then I will support it and I will gather support for it.

I get shit done.

In terms of shit I want to get done I want some optional site wide plots going, I'm going to reboot the economy with collectibles and by starting some actual competition around here with items, I'm going to get the official rule list *crag* done and I'm going to *crag* get the mods some respect, and I'm going to restart the podcast on my own.

Hell, I'll do all that shit even if I don't get elected. But having the *crag* position would help.

I get shit done.

I've made mistakes in the past, we all have, and we all will in the future. But I've learned from my mistakes, and I have become a better person for it.

I don't want the title, hell I'd prefer to not have a title because then it puts me on some astral plane above the members.

Hell that's the reason all this shit happened anyway, because I was not a member, I was a mod.

By doing that, and combined with the fact that mods get little to no respect, I was everyone's bitch.

And you all know it.

You guys *crag* treated me like dirt, and I did get pissed off and spam and shit, but it's all your mother *crag* faults.

So *crag* pay for your sins and elect me you *crag*.

I'm a member damnit. But I'm a pretty *crag* good one.

I get shit done.

ALSO A BULLET POINT LIST OF THINGS I DIDN'T SAY

.Better RP

.Stupid garbage boards gone

.Titles or something. Like as prizes for special events and contests.

.More Holidays

.ETC
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:42 pm   Reply with quote

Well, Popple, you were the first mod. And you care about the site. Nobody can argue with that. Anyways, I'll probably vote for you.
Hell    
Dark Lord Eternal
Dragus

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:01 pm   Reply with quote

What are you thinking about the RP boards?
The Black Citadel    
See?
Popple

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:29 pm   Reply with quote

Dragus wrote:

I want to leave RPOT the same as it is right now, but I want to try to get these bigger month long plots I'm starting to get some more publicity so some of the people who want a more serious plot and the people that just want to screw around can both be satisfied with RPOT.

I mostly will make changes in RP.

RPOT is a more casual RP forum, so I see no reason why we can't blow RP up into a hardcore RP forum. It's pretty much dead, and I rather have the semi-serious plots going on in it now in RPOT anyway.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:45 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
Dragus wrote:

I want to leave RPOT the same as it is right now, but I want to try to get these bigger month long plots I'm starting to get some more publicity so some of the people who want a more serious plot and the people that just want to screw around can both be satisfied with RPOT.

I mostly will make changes in RP.

RPOT is a more casual RP forum, so I see no reason why we can't blow RP up into a hardcore RP forum. It's pretty much dead, and I rather have the semi-serious plots going on in it now in RPOT anyway.
My main complaint is that all the well thought out topics get ignored, while the completely crappy ones get all the attention.
DISGUISE KIT    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections