digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

So are we still doing this?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups -> World of Warcraft
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:28 pm   Reply with quote

Seriously, no one has posted anything here for ever.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:11 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
Seriously, no one has posted anything here for ever.

Well, it seems like the LBP beta has me distracted, hopefully I'll pull myself away from it to play WoW again in a day or so. Geno says that he wants to reach level 70 on his current character before starting up his guild member, and I haven't really seen anybody else online when I was playing yet.(then again, that wouldn't be very much time)

Sorry, I guess we should try getting a schedule set up so we can officially kick off on the weekend. You're free to play and all, just don't expect us to party with you if you're 20 levels above us. Razz At the very least, I'll be able to hop on tomorrow hopefully. Provided I don't have to do yardwork. I'm currently level 8 or 9, I think...
Tamriellic Titles    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:48 pm   Reply with quote

Give me till this weekend and I will buy at least a month of time.

I forgot I can't make a new account because it wouldn't have my BC content.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups