digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Last Day Dawns
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Ocelot
Twytch

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:10 pm   Reply with quote

Snake drew his SOCOM, a freshly lit cigarette burning in one of his hands as he proceeded to fire at Black.
Outer Heaven    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:14 pm   Reply with quote

((I'll continue tomorrow. Right now, I have to sleep for the PSATs tomorrow.))
Ammu-Nation!    
Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:17 pm   Reply with quote

-> 0 ((Shit, PSAT's. Completely forgot about them. I'll have to go in a bit as well then.)) 0 ->
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:27 pm   Reply with quote

Vaati went into Super Mage form and jumped towards Black as he summoned a few forms to his side.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Oh fuck.
Flar3 Luigi
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:04 pm   Reply with quote

((Whoa, wait for me guys, I had to go to a party D:
Flar3's antiques of Ph1r3.    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:44 pm   Reply with quote

((A little theme music, perhaps?

I think it's fitting. :U ))

"You can do better! Don't make me regret laying down my life for you all!"

Black, staff still stuck into the ground, conjured a wall of Obsidian directly in front of him in am attempt to deflect the combined gunfire and the people charging straight for him.

((If you remember that post I made on Black's combat weaknesses, you're in luck. If not, one hint... a head-on attack is the worst way to fight him.))
The Domain of Secrets    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:54 pm   Reply with quote

VM5 was thrown backward. He landed on his back, but still gripping his swords.

"Think... Viper... think..." He thought. But, in an attempt to at least get a hit or two, the Spartan stood up and tried to find a way to sneak up behind Black.

((Unfortunately... I forgot.))
Ammu-Nation!    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:14 pm   Reply with quote

Vaati and his forms saw the wall but tried to blast it away with their combined magical blasts.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Simsmagic
Anti-Simsmagic

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:24 pm   Reply with quote

Anti saw the wall and slowed down a bit at the site of it, but kept going anyways. He raised his axe and brought it down onto the volcanic glass. Under normal circumstances, any wall would have shattered. But due to Anti's weakened state, he only managed a dent.
A note appeared in front of Anti:
    Code:
    You still have very basic forms of magic, basic elements up to level 5. Can't disable you TOO much.

With Love,
    Simsmagic

Anti dropped the note and grinned slightly.

Eligha just stood there...

((Fun Fact: The notes that appear for Anti come from beyond the fourth wall.))
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Hurt myself real good. D:
General Guy

HP: 94 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:49 pm   Reply with quote

General Guy, atop a tree at the edge of this paticular plain, was...impressed. Nearly the entire population had shown up. Having been away awhile, he crackled his knuckles, popped his neck - assuming he had a neck - and jumped from the tree. He landed a few yards ahead of his perch, and raised a single hand.

Giant waves of Shy Guys poured from the trees behind him, racing towards Black. General Guy, with Anti-Guy clinging to his back in a sort of bear hug, fired up his modified Bill Cannon, and out burst a searing wave of flames. This sent him shooting to the sky, Anti-Guy firing Bill shells from his own cannon as the General guided their course.

Flar3 Luigi
Mr.Y

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:09 pm   Reply with quote

Mr.Y came in, unfortunately he was late. "Bah, No one told me what time to come!!" mr.Y said in anger and threw his explosive blacke eggs. If you breathed the smoke inthis you'd be paralyzed.
Flar3's antiques of Ph1r3.    
Luigi is the best Pokémon
LoudKid

HP: 98 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:59 pm   Reply with quote

"End of the world again, already?"

"Yes, it seems that way...My, how-KOFF!-...how time flies."

"Time to join the party."

There was a loud roar overhead, as a giant dragon flew by at jet-like speed.

It rounded in the sky, and one could see three figures on its back. As it came closer once more, people might mistake it for Ridley, the Space Pirate General, but this was not the case. When passed by this time, the three figures leapt from its back, and landed deftly in the crowd of heroes, and the dragon itself let loose several energy blasts from its maw towards Black Yoshi.

Metal Geno configured his hands into crossbow-slingshots, and began lobbing blue, glowing energy grenades towards black.

In between every one of the explosions, The Master closed in with his immense speed, and aimed a flurry of super-fast punches and kicks at Black, before backing away for the next grenade.

Pikaman leapt into the sky, charging his power, and as if on que, the other two stopped when they saw him coming down. His arm cocked backwards as he fell, and he yelled.

"OVERLOAD PUNCH!"

He aimed the Falcon-esque punch directly at Black's head, his arm infused with Dark and Electric energies waiting to be unleashed on whatever they came in contact with.

[Contrary to the Falcon Punch, however, if this one connects, it stays connected, the amount of energies transferred growing larger with each split second. Hence 'Overload'.]

Squishy, still in Ridley form, rounded the battlefield again.

'I hope we can do this...'
Captain Geno's Pogeymans Shop    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:17 pm   Reply with quote

Bucket was rushing into the scene with a huge crowd of armed people behind him. Anyone with really good ears could hear that Bucket was issuing out commands, as if he were leading the group while still staying out of Black's attack range. Odd, Bucket seemed to be more of the "idiot" type than the "leader" type...
A Bucket of Stuff    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:24 pm   Reply with quote

"It would appear as though I will need to join in, rather than wait. So be it. O darkened storm cloud, loose thy blade and run mine enemy through! Thunder Blade!" A cloud appeared behind Black, and a massive blade of thunder drove down towards him and the ground beneath. The blade would then shoot out a large field of electricity from underneath Black.

Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:28 pm   Reply with quote

Black noticed VM5 closing in from behind him and prepared to conjure up another Obsidian wall when the oncoming barrage of black eggs and Bullet Bill shells caught his eye. Not having time to make a complete Obsidian dome to shield himself, Black instead swirled his hand around himself hastily, causing a sphere of iceto encase him. The eggs and Bills, now joined by the energy grenades, dragon blasts, and Master's flurry of attacks. The combined force shattered Black's icy defense, leaving him completely unprepared for the Overload Punch, which hit it's target perfectly.
The Domain of Secrets    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play