digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Last Day Dawns
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:34 pm   Reply with quote

Seeing Black get hit from by the barrage of attacks, Bucket contemplated his first move...

He told some of his ranged attackers to move in and help out, making sure to instruct them to attack while the God was distracted and unprotected once again. He then commanded some of his melee and magic users to follow him around to where the rest of the crowd was. The rest of his army remained still, ready to avenge their comrades if necessary.

(([roll=5] posts until Bucket arrives))
Actions
Dice Used: 5 Roll Results: 1.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Luigi is the best Pokémon
LoudKid

HP: 98 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:39 pm   Reply with quote

Both combatants seemed frozen, Pikaman hanging in the air above him with his fist at Black's forehead. At first there was only a trickle of energy, then a wave, then an ever-growing surge. Regular and black lightning shot out from the point of contact, singeing the ground around them. Pikaman let out a yell as he poured even more power into the attack. There was a blinding flash of light, then an explosion of Dark and Electric energies. Pikaman's yell was now not of strength, but of weakness as he was flung back through the crowd. If everything went correctly, then Black Yoshi should be lying in a smoldering crater.

"I think I've only got enough power for one more of those..."

[[And now I have to go to school. D:]]
Captain Geno's Pogeymans Shop    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:18 pm   Reply with quote

Mr. I sighed. "I missed...I hate it when I miss."

He then...started doing a really creepy and slightly erotic dance that would...it was just damn creepy.
Temple of I    
Simsmagic
Anti-Simsmagic

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:24 pm   Reply with quote

Anti shot his fire spells onto the ground to vault himself over the obsidian wall.

It was barely strong enough to launch him above it, and it drained his formally-limitless abilities, but he still had enough strength to lunge at Black with the axe above his head.

Anti apparently didn't know Black's weakness.
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:27 pm   Reply with quote

VM5 paused and looked at Black. He took his time and waited for a proper time to attack.

In the meantime, he continued to dodge any debris and try to find a blindspot.
Ammu-Nation!    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:36 pm   Reply with quote

The Overload Punch indeed drove Black into a crater, which when combined with the thunder blade attack that had hit at the same time, left the entire crater sparking with electrical energy.

Good... that's how you do it! Keep coming at me!

The swirl of black energy from the fight with Carpainter began to pour from the crater as Black stepped out of it. In addition to the normal cloud of black energy swirling around him, a field of glowing Air Magic had enveloped his entire body. Casting his staff aside, Black raised both hands to the air, causing the entire charge of Air Magic to mix with his own aura and explode into the air.

((Here comes Black's most powerful Air Magic spell... have fun. :> ))
The Domain of Secrets    
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:40 pm   Reply with quote

Mr. I continued to dance. The explosion in the air ripped apart his flesh and tore one of his eyes out. He did not bleed, but half of his skull was visible.

He then stopped in a very awkward pose, and began his psychological attack. Hallucinations, fear, headaches, that feeling that you get when you get an ice cream on a hot summer day, but then you drop it on your foot...he started firing waves of that toward Black.
Temple of I    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:42 pm   Reply with quote

"Shit... there goes my chance..."

VM5 tried to not make himself an open target. He ran around at a quick pace and in zig-zag patterns so he would not be hit so easily.
Ammu-Nation!    
Simsmagic
Anti-Simsmagic

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:45 pm   Reply with quote

And Anti missed with the axe, which was now embedded into the ground. He reached to pull it out, but saw Black charging his attack.

"Whoops, time to back off for a bit." He abandoned the axe temporarily and ran to get out of range.
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Leader of team starfox
Super Fox McCloud

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:49 pm   Reply with quote

"I've been saving this for a special occasion. AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOO!!!!" While howling, a white aura surrounded him. his fur went from gray and black a coal to white as snow. His mechanical arms shined with gold. BEHOLD, THE POWER OF THE WHITE WOLF!" he shouted. Now his power isn't God-like, but his stength has doubled.

Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:58 pm   Reply with quote

Atrophic Thunderclap!

At that instant, the sky seemed to pulse with an eerie blackish light before a jet black blast of lightning poured from the sky, infused by the maddening power of the God of Secrets. The bolt crashed down right towards the group of fighters... but before it had even struck, a deafening thunderclap rended the air apart, unleashing an earth-shaking sonic boom accompanied by a wave of divine energy. Mr. I's maddening spells usually would have affected Black... but he had shifted completely to his God of Secrets form - madness and hallucinations were part of his own arsenal of spells granted by the power of Secrets.
The Domain of Secrets    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:05 pm   Reply with quote

VM5 could not avoid the attack. In one desperate move, he threw his Energy Sword right at Black's head. It was a very powerful toss.

He was then sent flying backward into a tree.

Beep beep beep beep... His shield was taken out due to the attack. He is not dead, though.

((Going to bed.))
Ammu-Nation!    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:09 pm   Reply with quote

A flash of lightning, and Ellias had vanished...or so you'd think. A storm cloud was above. He had moved there to get away from the maddening effects of the spell. "He's calling upon divine power? I suppose I'm entitled to one of my own." He calmed himself...and held his blade up, pointed to the heavens. "I, who stand in full light of the heavens command thee, who opens the gates of hell! Come forth, divine lightning!" He delayed finishing the spell as a small light above the cloud came into view. He was waiting for something...

((Giving Black a chance to interrupt the spell.))

Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:18 pm   Reply with quote

Mr. I was struck by the lightning...and laughed. If anything, he seemed to be enjoying the electric shock. "YEEEEESSSSS!!! GO ON, DO MORE, MORE! MORE!!!" he demanded, his eyes filling with electricity, robes beginning to burn. The insane turtle then dove directly for Black, thinking his dancing had actually done something.
Temple of I    
Flar3 Luigi
Mr.Y

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:34 pm   Reply with quote

((I'm sorry I keep dissapearing at times.))
Mr.Y was strucked by lightning and collapsed. "Ohhh.. My aching everything." Mr.Y said. He got up and got angrier. This time he threw A BIG explosive egg at him, the egg was almost the size of the statue of liberty's head, "YOU MADE ME ANGRY, NOW IT'S TIME TO PAY!!"
Flar3's antiques of Ph1r3.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play