digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Last Day Dawns
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:46 pm   Reply with quote

Bucket looked on in horror as his troops, turning out to be Kournans, were stricken down by the attack.

"My... My friends... Trust me, you guys are the last to be toasted like that..." Bucket muttered these words as he, too, was flung back. Picking himself off the ground, he thought it might be time to go Leeroy on Black's ass, but quickly reconsidered.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Luigi is the best Pokémon
LoudKid

HP: 98 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:48 pm   Reply with quote

Metal Geno and The Master were flung back from the thunder attack, but otherwise unharmed. Luckily they were far enough away from the epicenter. Pikaman was still recovering from his own attack at the back of the crowd, and Squishy paused in the air to the side of the battle. His form warped and shrank, returning to its original form for a second, then warped and stretched, taking on the form of a Kriken, which dropped to the ground. He raised his arm, and it shifted into the form of an organic Imperialist. He stood still and aimed, becoming invisible. He had his crosshairs aligned and zoomed in on the side of Black Yoshi's head.

He fired.
Captain Geno's Pogeymans Shop    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:20 pm   Reply with quote

As Mr. I neared slamming into Black, he attempted to grab the charging Koopa by the arm in an attempt to swing him into the path of the oncoming Energy Sword throw. After attempting to thwart Mr. I's charge, Black hastily looked about the battlefield and stared in disbelief for a moment at the egg hurling towards him before rasing both hands, building up twin spheres of black fire in each palm before thusting his arms in front of himself, unleashing two streams of forceful black flames that collided with the egg in an attempt to destroy it before impact. However, as he lower his arms, the bullet aimed for his head struck Black in the right arm, causing him to gasp in pain and lower his arm, holding it and letting out another cry of anguish.
The Domain of Secrets    
WHERE'S MY MASK!?
Happy Mask Salesman

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:24 pm   Reply with quote

Suddenly, a man in a suit appeared on the battlefield. The man suddenly pulled out a revolver, and started to fire four shots at Black.

((Dan Smith))
Happy Mask Salesman's Mask Shop    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:48 pm   Reply with quote

((Oh crap I forgot about this for a while))

Paula, being there, started to charge up a PSI fire, but first shielded her self with PSI shield.
Lapin Angelique    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:50 pm   Reply with quote

Ellias pointed down at Black. A holy field appeared around Black, the clear structures going upwards, opening a rift into the heavens. "This ends now! INDIGNATION!" And through that rift, a massive bolt struck down upon Black, with powers as if from gods themselves.

Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:05 pm   Reply with quote

Mr. I didn't even attempt to dodge the sword; he just let it stab him, straight through the stomach. He turned around and tried to ram Black with his stomach-blade, shred him with his claws, or fry him with THUNDAH!
Temple of I    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:17 pm   Reply with quote

Bucket brought up the idea that maybe running in might be good enough of a distraction for the others if the bullet didn't keep Black down for long, so he charged at him with thoughts of slicing off some God's legs fresh in his mind. Hopefully he wouldn't be vaporized too fast.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Hurt myself real good. D:
General Guy

HP: 94 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:58 pm   Reply with quote

Most of the Shy Guy troops had been wiped out from Black's attack, either blown to bits or flung into other fighters. General Guy and Anti-Guy had been skimmed by the bolt of lightning, sending the General's rocket spiraling to the ground. The lept away from it in a single movement, instead using Anti's cannon to propel themselves. General Guy would throw bombs toward Black, and the two would occasionally swoop down to ram him.

The Shy Guy runners were halfway across the field when they simultaniously jumped, blotting out the sun underneath them. Diving in midair, they were headed straight for a tackle on Black.

Simsmagic
Anti-Simsmagic

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:19 pm   Reply with quote

Anti had managed to avoid the attack, but he looked back and didn't see his axe.

"Hey, where did it-"

Suddenly, it fell and embedded itself blade down into the ground inches away from his head.

"...There it is."

He grabbed it and turned around to find Black.
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Flar3 Luigi
Flar3 Luigi

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:19 pm   Reply with quote

While the other people were fighting, these 4 koopas came in inside the battlefeild. "Duuuuude, I thought we told you to get a map." Red said. Yellow replied, "Uhh, I...lost it." "AW MAN!" Red yelled. Black was talking to himself and green said, "Yo bro, what're ou worryin' about?" "Someone told me some curse thingy is gonna come and burn us all unless we defeat this god." Black replied. "good thing too, BECAUSE THERE HE IS!" Red yelled. "Good thing we're here for comic relief." black said.
Flar3's antiques of Ph1r3.    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:32 pm   Reply with quote

((Leave me out of this until further notice. I'm way too stressed out and I have a crapload of projects due tomorrow.

One of the projects got completely rejected from my e-mail... so... I'm screwed.

It was nice knowing you all.))
Ammu-Nation!    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:37 pm   Reply with quote

((Mind if I join?Edit: I'm joining, I really don't have anything else to do.))

The Necromancer walked forward, drawing a turquoise sword with jade sides. He managed to make a small army of constructs, made from bone, flesh and stone. Zetta sent the stone minions out, issuing them commands to surround the battlefield, drawing a silver staff.
The Town of Lix    
Luigi is the best Pokémon
LoudKid

HP: 98 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:00 am   Reply with quote

The Master hobbled over to a tree, and leaned against it, his leg had been badly hurt from that first knock back, and he regretted not being able to activate himself as The True Master. It would take at least 10 more years of storing up his spiritual energy to use again. Metal Geno had begun transforming himself into a cannon, with odd metal extremities near the back of the barrel. Squishy re-positioned himself slightly, becoming visible again while moving, then aimed up for another shot.

[[The Imperialist is a laser, btw. Sorry for not clarifying earlier]]

Pikaman ran through the fighters, and jumped into the air over Black Yoshi once again. This time, however, instead of preparing for a punch, he used himself as a conduit between the clouds above and the ground below. He called forth on the energy already infused in the ground beneath Black from previous attacks, (along with Mister I's current one) and passed it through both of their bodies, sending his own Dark energy down the lightning bolt as it met him. He made sure to aim in between the Shy Guys, but could do nothing about those touching Black himself. Again, he yelled emphatically.

A voice resounded in General Guy's head.

'Hello. I am the former Admiral of the Subspace Fleet. I believe we have met in combat before. I have temporarily allied myself with your three subordinates. They have currently been using my efficient facilities to construct troop transports and more of your crude helicopters. They are fully packed and ready, so I can warp in their specialized reinforcements at any time. They wished you to know this, and are waiting for your reply.'
Captain Geno's Pogeymans Shop    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:51 pm   Reply with quote

Anyone who was too close when Black's Atrophic Thunderclap struck would now begin to feel a numbing sensation in their muscles, as if they had just finished a long training session. However, hhe combined Lightning blasts and gunshots of the fighters sent the the distracted Black soaring though the air and crashing face-down in the dirt. Not even bothering to get up, Black began to swirl his hand lazily in the air. A thick, black mist poured out from his palm, rolling over the entire battlefield. Once the thick, tangible mist had settled completely over the area, visibility was next to nothing... and Black had risen from his crash site.

Tormentshard Grave!

The mist instantly disappeared, crystallizing into innumerable shards of razor-sharp black ice. Anyone who came into contact with any shards would be sliced by them. As for anyone unfortunate enough to be standing right where a shard crystallized... they would be impaled through the ice.

((And there's Black's ultimate Water Magic attack. And if it seems like you aren't doing any damage to Black, don't worry. The worse Black's injuries become, the more ferocity he fights with, and you have caused a nice chunk of damage already. He can dish it out, but has very low stamina for a God.))
The Domain of Secrets    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play