digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Last Day Dawns
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Hurt myself real good. D:
General Guy

HP: 94 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:37 pm   Reply with quote

Upon seeing the sandstorm, the General's chopper pilots directed their craft towards the larger motherships, loading up the hangars. The frigates closed the bay doors, moving forward. The jets toward the end of the craft would simply incinerate the shards when they were close.

The General stood, arms behind his back, as he had a year ago. Feeling a bit nostalgic, perhaps, he waited to unleash the fire command until Anti-Guy was at the helm of the other ship. Once he was, both craft simply dropped their arsenal on Black. Laserfire filled the sky, the shards being too thick in number for balistics, all directed towards the spellcaster. The sky, crystals heating on contact with the weaponry, glowed red.

Luigi is the best Pokémon
LoudKid

HP: 98 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:27 am   Reply with quote

The hill that VM5 had ran up just happened to be the one that Squishy was on. He lowered his weapon, and moved forward, grasping the Spartan's shoulder lightly. When he did so, the both of them became invisible, the faux-Kriken extending his racial cloaking over the soldier's body.

Metal Geno turned around, and jet boosted out of the sandstorm, leaving chunks of glass in his wake. Pikaman had rode a Dark lightning bolt out of there, and The Master was already sitting away from the battle, watching.

The Not-So's were far enough away in the air and in horizontal distance on their flying platform to avoid the attack. Glutton Guy finished chewing on Dead Guy, and proceeded to spit him [As he was now tiny, from the saliva] into the barrel of Heavy Weapons Guy's Bill Blaster. The back and front edge rings of the cannon started spinning in opposite directions, slowly at first, then speeding up, generating a sound not unlike that of a jet engine turbine firing up. In the gun, Dead Guy was preparing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, back on the island formerly used as the Subspace Fleet's hangar, TLP closed up the Subspace rifts leading to the battle. He went to the central pillar, got in the elevator, and went down to the basement. He passed through several halls, mostly R.O.B.s' quarters, and came to a storage vault. He entered.

There, sitting before him, were several dozen somethings he never wanted to see again. A 'last resort', if you will. He instructed two R.O.B.s to arm one, in case it needed to be used. They attached themselves, and the device turned on, the digital clock flashing '88:88:88'. This way, it would not count down, and instead, be activated at the R.O.B.s discretion, and, actually had the option of being deactivated.
Captain Geno's Pogeymans Shop    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:36 pm   Reply with quote

Black did not even move as the entire brunt of the aerial laser bombardment came bearing down upon him. Recoiling into the ground, Black seemed to be fighting off the pain and drawing off the thermal energy generated by the beam. As he rose to his feet, Black let out another angered yell and swiped his arm in front of him. The buildup of thermal energy from the laser blasts exploded out from his arm in a crackling black wave, melting the entire storm of Obsidian... into molten obsidian, which continued to whip though the air like streams of lava. VM5's sniper bullet, if it was not melted or caught by the molten glass, was still on course towards Black.
The Domain of Secrets    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:49 pm   Reply with quote

The Sniper bullet travels so fast that it may go through the molten glass like a hotknife through butter... or completely avoid the lava and glass in some sort of Bullet-Matrix styled... thing... or whatever.

VM5 felt kind of uncomfortable when he turned invisible.

"How long does this last?" He asked.

But, he then got on one knee and aimed through his scope again. Trying to look for Black's head.

Last edited by Aran Ryan on Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ammu-Nation!    
General Guy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:59 pm   Reply with quote

The two Shy Guy craft backed away from the molten storm, and again, opened their hangar bays. Choppers launched; but instead of unloading ammunition on Black, they all ascended above the raging inferno. Turning the chopper blades up to maximum thrust, the Shy Guy pilots were attempting to blow away the lava chunks.

The few Pyro Guys brought along on this mission jumped from their respective transports, chopper or otherwise. They raced towards Black, grinning madly under their masks.

Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:02 pm   Reply with quote

Mr. I rose into the clouds, as beams of light descended upon him. "RPG cliche #57, GO!" Mr. I exclaimed. And at that moment...

...he went One-Winged Angel.

Don't ask me how that works, it's just awesome. And necessary. TOTALLY necessary.

At that moment, he rose his hands into the air and struck at Black with black-colored lightning.
Temple of I    
Luigi is the best Pokémon
LoudKid

HP: 98 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:46 am   Reply with quote

The area where the edge rings met the barrel of the Bill Blaster was now glowing white hot, in stark contrast to its normal black finish. The sound was so loud now that it was unbearable for Glutton Guy. He had hurried to the other end of the platform, and shoved his fat fingers into his ears, even thought he technically had neither. Heavy Weapons Guy flexed his jaw muscles to try and help block out the intense noise. For the rest of the people in the battle, it was louder than a sonic boom right next to their heads. And growing constantly.

Dead Guy was ready. All his energy would go into this shot; the Not-So's ultimate attack, the Death Cannon. If this failed, then there would be no choice but to have TLP send in the bomb, trapping Black permanently in Subspace as a trophy.

Pikaman saw the trio up on the platform, and leaped up onto it. He smiled and nodded at HWG, his ears down, wincing at the noise.

It couldn't be heard over the roar, but HWG could see him mouth 'I'll help, too!', at which point he got behind the Bill Blaster, and aimed an Overload Punch directly into the open back. He then proceeded to pump all the energy he had into the cannon.

Squishy couldn't bear the intense noise, as that was his main weakness in any form. He retreated farther away, reverting back to his normal X-troid form, and disabling the cloaking.

The Master couldn't bear it, either, and simply sped away from the battle, seeing as he couldn't be much help anymore, anyways. It saddened him that he would not be able to watch the outcome, but he knew he could only be a liability in his current condition.

Metal Geno simply disengaged his ear-based microphones, and made the world silent. He, too, hopped up on the platform, and put his hands on the Bill Blaster and Pikaman, giving them both a Geno Boost. They glowed with a slight rainbow hue.

[[Everyone who doesn't want to [die/sacrifice themselves so that Black will definitely be hit] should be getting well away from Black Yoshi at this point.]]
Captain Geno's Pogeymans Shop    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:41 pm   Reply with quote

Black was hurled back to the ground again by Mr. I's lightning attack... until a shockwave of pure divine energy erupted from Black's body like the explosion of a bomb.

Infernal Rage!

All at once, the molten obsidian halted in midair before collapsing back into Black. A layer of intense black flames now completely covered his body, almost like a fully-charged Plasma shield. Exploding into the air in a jet of black fire, Black attempted to grab Mr. I by the throat in midair. If he caught him, he would plummet back to the ground, Flame Choke-style, and run him into the ground like a flaming meteor.
The Domain of Secrets    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:49 pm   Reply with quote

Black's move made the Spartan lose concentration for a moment. But he still looked through his scope to trace Black down, hoping to get a good shot.

"C'mon..."
Ammu-Nation!    
General Guy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:58 pm   Reply with quote

All Shy Guy choppers then unloaded each and every shot they had towards Black, regardless of hitting Mr. I or not. The frigates did the same, the General and Anti-Guy both unleashing hellish bombardments down on the battle. Lasers, missiles, bombs...anything considered even remotely ammunition, it was being sent towards Black Yoshi. The Pyro Guys on the ground stood by, knowing that charging into this fight wouldn't help much.

Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:02 pm   Reply with quote

Mr. I's cardboard cut-out of him in WWA mode was burned, but the crafty idiot had just enough time to escape the infernal wrath of the God...mostly.

He then immediately tried to latch onto Black's back.
Temple of I    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:11 pm   Reply with quote

The heat and fire of the Shy Guy onslaught seemed to further fuel Black's firey rage at this point, causing the flames surrounding hisbody to burn with ever more intensity. Mr. I suceeded in latching onto Black... but with his current infernal state, he might regret it.
The Domain of Secrets    
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:18 pm   Reply with quote

Meh, like that really mattered. Enter maniacal laughter, rest of flesh melting off, inner-eye socket flames, and the works.

"Goodbye Mr. Tien...I'm sorry, Black. Ugh, damned references...we're going to have a lot of fun together, in the depths of Hell." he laughed. Cue the blinding self-destruction!

KA-SHEEEEEEEEEN!
Temple of I    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:11 pm   Reply with quote

The blinding blast of energy caused by Mr. I's self-destruction sent Black hurtling back into the ground yet again. As he pulled himself back to his feet, the aura of flames seemed to surge unstably around Black's body.

Supernova of Secrets...

For an instant, everything seemed to go silent as Black firey aura imploded into his body. Then, all at once, a deafening explosion of black plasma and fire erupted from the God with the force to begin melting away at the ground. In the midst of the hellsih inferno, Black had fallen on one knee and was panting heavily.
The Domain of Secrets    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:37 pm   Reply with quote

VM5 was sent backward from the blast. He fell on his back, but managed to stand back up.

His Sniper was gone. The only weapon he had left was his Katana. He grabbed the sword and held it.

He walked up to Black Yoshi, stepping through the fire and the flames (*shot for Dragonforce reference*) that burned the ground. His Katana blade gave off a bit of a shine.

"Time to do what needs to be done..."
Ammu-Nation!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play