digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Last Day Dawns
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Hurt myself real good. D:
General Guy

HP: 94 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:47 am   Reply with quote

General Guy had parachuted down from his frigate at this point, standing behind Viper. He had his Bill cannon hefted over his shoulder, pointed towards Black, in case of the extremely powerful man rising yet again. Choppers hovered with no order other than to stand down, and the two larger ships waited for their General to return.

Luigi is the best Pokémon
LoudKid

HP: 98 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:13 am   Reply with quote

Um...still charging, I guess... waiting for General Guy and VM5 to get away from Black. Confused
Captain Geno's Pogeymans Shop    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:48 pm   Reply with quote

The heat of Black's attack did not seem to disperse... instead, the area covered by the black supernova seemed to grow hotter and hotter. Anyone within could not withstand the heat, even with the best thermal protection. Black, meanwhile, was still on his knees in the middle of the hellish inferno.
The Domain of Secrets    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:14 pm   Reply with quote

The burnt ground was sticking to VM5's boots like tar. And due to the continuiously increasing heat, even it dangerously reached the limit for the his armor, the Spartan had no other choice but to retreat.

"Damn... I hate the heat!"
Ammu-Nation!    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:52 pm   Reply with quote

Black slowly rose to his feet using his staff, which he picked back up off the ground just after his last attack. He was obviously feeling the effects of the brutal force of the attacks he endured, and the black energy crackling from his wounds was now intensifying even more.
The Domain of Secrets    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:40 pm   Reply with quote

VM5 had nothing else but his Katana. He can't get up close to Black due to the intense heat.

"... HQ. I need... a laser."

"Understood."

A Spartan Laser appeared on the Spartan's back. It was indeed one of his favorite weapons. He placed his Katana away and grabbed the Spartan Laser.

"Say hello to my laser pointer!"

He began to move in a zig-zag pattern as he charged up the Spartan Laser and aim at Black Yoshi.
Ammu-Nation!    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:16 pm   Reply with quote

((Now would be the time for everyone to charge, if they wished...))
The Domain of Secrets    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:27 pm   Reply with quote

BOOM!

The Spartan Laser blast shot at Black Yoshi. Possibly going a great amount of damage.

VM5 pulled his Katana out again, placing the Spartan Laser on his back and rushed toward Black.

As soon as the Spartan got into point-blank range, he began to slash and stab his sword at the God of Secrets.
Ammu-Nation!    
Luigi is the best Pokémon
LoudKid

HP: 98 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:00 pm   Reply with quote

[[Okay, but seriously, unless VM5 and General Guy move, they are going to die.]]
Captain Geno's Pogeymans Shop    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:46 pm   Reply with quote

((Ugh. Fine. Sorry about this, General.))

He noticed the charging power from one of the Mighty Four.

"Whoa... big one."

Realizing that he's in the path and so is General Guy, he grabbed the Shy Guy General and ran for it.

He was just softening up Black before the beam was unleashed. Let's put it that way.
Ammu-Nation!    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:36 pm   Reply with quote

The Spartan Laser blast brought Black to his knees, barely leaning on his Destroyer Staff to keep himself from falling over.

((This is everyone's open invitation to thrash the living hell out of Black for whatever reason they might have. He's defenseless.))
The Domain of Secrets    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:39 pm   Reply with quote

Mr. I's ghost appeared in front of Black and yelled, "BOO!", because he thought it'd be funny.

"Really though, good job. I wasn't planning on dying today...well, see you in a few minutes!" Mr. I laughed. He then descended back into the ground.
Temple of I    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:40 pm   Reply with quote

The Spartan placed General Guy on the ground as he got within good range of another Spartan Laser shot.

He aimed his laser, charged it up and fired the massive laser at Black's chest.
Ammu-Nation!    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:42 pm   Reply with quote

((Just waiting on Capt. Geno to wrap this up now.

...WHERE THE HELL IS HE. DSmile)
The Domain of Secrets    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:56 pm   Reply with quote

((Alright, I'm just going to assume the blast hit and all, seeing how Capt. Geno up and vanished.))

As the blast subsided, a ragged figure was still evident amongst the chaos and destruction. Black was on both knees with a strangely calm look upon his face. Great fonts of black sparks began to pour from his body, and crackles of black energy scattered into the sky like thunderbolts.

"Well, this is it... you have done it. Your nightmare over..."

As Black sat there, a brilliant white nine-pointed seal formed upon the ground that Black knelt on. The array encircled the God of Secrets and began to pulse with energy before a ray of light exploded into the air from each point of the seal. The ethereal light hovered in the ar for a moment before diving towards Black in unison. They struck Black's heart and passed though, each now glowing a separate color.

No more...

With that, Black closed his eyes and a much larger beam of light poured down from the sky, enveloping the Pyromancer in it's soft white glow before slowly lifting him skyward. Black's staff clattered to the ground alongside a note fallen from his robe pocket.

And just like that, Black Yoshi was gone.
The Domain of Secrets    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play