digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Date With Eternity

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play

Do you like Mario or his enemies bestter?
The Enemies
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
Mario
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Lord of Twilight Town
Doopliss

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:40 am   Reply with quote

Doopliss was quite angry. "Darn that Slick! He totally ruined my plans!" he growled. He paced back and forth and eventually thought of an evil plot. He would find others who wanted to get rid of Mario and make an Alliance. Then they would set out on a long adventure to get the Crystal Stars and the Pure Hearts. After that, they would find Mario and give him a date with eternity!

(Anyone can join in and continue, lets have fun with it! Smile

Simply put who you want to be, your powers, attributes, costume, and whatever else you want to add. You must also promise allegiance to the Alliance of Defiance and to do your best in the adventure to destroy Mario Wink
The Dubious Doopliss Department    
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Fast as Lightning
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:53 am   Reply with quote

"Curse that vile fiend, I'll have his head hung! Everyone will fear us, LET'S GO, DOOPLISS!" He said in a violent rage as he stormed ahead.
The BroBot Market    
Megamaw
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:04 am   Reply with quote

KK II wrote:
"Curse that vile fiend, I'll have his head hung! Everyone will fear us, LET'S GO, DOOPLISS!" He said in a violent rage as he stormed ahead.
(I lol'd)
Knick-Knack Shack    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play