digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Forest.
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
MsDevin92

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:12 pm   Reply with quote

(Think of this as, say, a sign-up topic for my Halloween plot... :shitty: )

It wouldn't be hard to believe if these woods stretched on forever. Tall trees of all sorts- birch, oak, maple- stood all about. Given the time of the year, their foliage burned in warm colors, and the ground was peppered with a carpet of fallen leaves that crunched pleasantly underfoot. There were bushes heavy with berries and trees heavy with fruit for the harvest season. A squirrel nibbled on an acorn before bolting out of sight, waving its bushy tail, and somewhere, birds could be heard taking flight.

You're alone...but apparently not for long. Dozens of footsteps and voices can be heard not far off, loud and jovial, approaching you.
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:16 pm   Reply with quote

Violet happened to be wandering around the forest for whatever reason before she heard the voices, upon which she ducked behind a tree... in case the source of the voices was less-than-friendly.
The Domain of Secrets    
Ocelot
Twytch

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:16 pm   Reply with quote

Ocelot was in the forest, dressed in full uniform with his hands shoved in his pockets. His head cocked upwards at the sound of people, quickly moving to the side of a tree and looking out from behind it.
Outer Heaven    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:02 pm   Reply with quote

(Anyone's free to post... :/ I was going to wait until I had at least 5 replies or until 6:00, so I guess I should go on a bit.)

The voices belonged to a group of people coming down the wooded path. It mostly consisted of young adults- people in their twenties, and some older teenagers. At the front of the group was a freckled man with straw-colored hair and strong-looking legs, with his arm around a redheaded woman holding a gurgling baby.
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:17 pm   Reply with quote

A young woman in a red scarf and hat sits on a rock, sketchbook out and pencil moving. She glances up at the sound of footsteps, but doesn't pay much attention. She seems completely focused on the leather-bound book in her arms.

((Sonora again. Might as well...))
Buzzy Mart    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:21 pm   Reply with quote

One of the people, his reddish cheeks implying he'd been hitting the hard cider a little too...well, hard, looked over at Sonora and laughed.
"Hey! Why so s- *hic* why so s- *hic* What's with the long face, doll?"

The others rolled their eyes at him.
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:25 pm   Reply with quote

Ami was wandering trhough the forest, as...I love to use Ami.
Also because a 7 year old in an almost all adult place sounds fun to do.
Lapin Angelique    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:27 pm   Reply with quote

Everyones favorite brother sister thief team, (and the only one, too!) was trudging through the forest slowly. Namely because someone was a little scared. "Remember, Red. If you get scared, don't cause a forest fire." Blue muttered at his shivering sister

"But I'm already scared!" whined Red. "What if I get startled!?"

"If you cause a forest fire, Smokey the Bear will eat you." Blue lied.

"He's not real! retorted Red."

Blue turned around. "THAT is what they want you to think."
PSI and more    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:28 pm   Reply with quote

Violet sighed at the sight of the drunken man.

At least he isn't capable of setting things on fire when drunk like Dad or Rogue. <.<
The Domain of Secrets    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:37 pm   Reply with quote

"Wait, wha?" She glances up from the sketchbook, snapping it shut before anyone can peek over her shoulder. "Can I help ya?"
Buzzy Mart    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:40 pm   Reply with quote

"My apologies about him," said the blonde man, pulling his drunken friend away from Sonora. "Julius can get a little...well, sloppy."

"My shirt is perfectly clean!" Julius drawled, storming off indignantly...and tripping, skidding through the dirt to land at the foot of an oak tree, tiny blue jays spinning comically around his head.

The woman holding the baby looked curiously between Ami and Violet. "What are you young ladies doing out here? Where are your parents?"

No one had noticed Ocelot, Red, or Blue yet; namely because Ocelot was hiding, and the bandits' slow pace had kept them from reaching the clearing yet.
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:43 pm   Reply with quote

My dad is... well...

Violet looked down at the ground for a moment before finishing.

He is on business elsewhere. But I can do fine on my own, thank you.
The Domain of Secrets    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:45 pm   Reply with quote

"Ooh." D:

She gets to her feet, dusting off the back of her coat. Then, smiling a little nervously, she holds out a hand to the blonde. "My name's Sonora. What's yours?"
Buzzy Mart    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:54 pm   Reply with quote

"Mah parents?"
She asked...
"Ah...Dun know."
Lapin Angelique    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:57 pm   Reply with quote

"I'm Stephen. It's nice to meet you, Sonora."

"And I'm Elise," spoke up his wife, patting Violet on her shoulder. The baby in her arms giggled. "And...Oh, my, this little one is without her parents? How sad." D:

"It's going to get dark soon, you know. Would any of you like to come back to town with us? You're all more than welcome."

(*whores topic* >.> )
Actions
Searchlight was used on this post.
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play