digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Village.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:52 pm   Reply with quote

Ami let out a squeakish scream, before she asked something.

"Whah are doze birdy people hurtin hiiim?"
Lapin Angelique    
Balloon Fighter
ROB_Unit_14789
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:12 pm   Reply with quote

"Oh... My God..."

This was all I could mutter as I drew from my hiding place, realizing a tragedy was taking place; in other words, an epic Kraehe plot unfolding...
ROB's Discount Furniture Store    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:19 pm   Reply with quote

"Oh my God...!"

Sonora quickly opens her jacket, fumbling for something inside. She comes out with a small, ornate handgun. Hands trembling, she follows Ocelot's example, though her shots miss more often then they hit.

Oh shit oh shit oh shit Sonora baby what HAVE you gotten yourself into oh
Buzzy Mart    
MsDevin92

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:20 pm   Reply with quote

Peppered by bullets and skewered by ice, the ravens mobbing Julius's corpse were quick to bite the dust.

Although the next wave was signaled- too late for the victims to react- by a literal explosion of cawing.

They came bursting through the windows and doors of the seemingly abandoned houses, shambling at inhuman speeds down the streets and swooping down on the unfortunate group from above. The crowd broke into screams as the raven-people came down on them, and soon bodies were hitting the floor everywhere, as the few who WEREN'T immediately devoured ran for their ever-loving lives.

A raven-man lunged at Ocelot, and one of them tried to drag Ami into the hungry crowd by her arm. Violet and the other fleeing humans would find themselves pursued by the fiends, while a separate group encircled Jake, Sonora, and Maria.
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:24 pm   Reply with quote

"E-eaaahhh!!!"
Ami was almost dragged in, but with her fear, she cast a PSI fire.
If it didn't work, she was dragged in.
Lapin Angelique    
Balloon Fighter
ROB_Unit_14789
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:25 pm   Reply with quote

"Well, I have been waiting for a fight... heh..."

I thrust my hands outward and a flock of doves burst out from my sleeves. They proceeded to fly straight through the first two raven-men and disappated as their magic ran out from boring rather large holes through the two of them. I quickly turned to face the others, but I am afraid I was too slow and saw them advance on my quarters...

"This doesn't look good... Everyone, stay together!"
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:30 pm   Reply with quote

"Oh, SHIT!" she yelps, quickly reloading her gun. She takes aim once more, though she's trembling like a leaf and roughly the color of curdled milk.

Directing a quick spell into the barrel of her gun, she fires once at the closest raven. The resulting bullet is haloed in conjured flame, and will likely hurt--if it hits anything, that is.
Buzzy Mart    
Ocelot
Twytch

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:41 pm   Reply with quote

Ocelot grabbed the Raven-Man by the neck and shoulder, slamming it into the ground with a quick CQC body throw. Another grabbed him from behind, attempting to pull him over as he squirmed in terror...

"S-Son of a bitch!"
Outer Heaven    
Balloon Fighter
ROB_Unit_14789
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:46 pm   Reply with quote

I saw two advancing towards us and prepared a dragon spell, unfortunatley, the large scaled projectile missed its target, but, fortunatly, it did hit the raven grabbing Major Ocelot.

"Drat!"

I quickly prepared another spell, backing towards the middle of the circle we were surrounded in.
MsDevin92

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:50 pm   Reply with quote

Unfortunately for Ami and Sonora (although the latter still did some damage, due to having, ya'know, a gun and all), the ravens were too unnaturally cold to be harmed by fire. The ones that had the blue-clad child began to drag her out of sight, and a raven diving from the side tried to swat the gun out of Sonora's hands.

Another group of raven-people grabbed Maria's hair from behind, as two more grabbed Ocelot by the legs.
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Balloon Fighter
ROB_Unit_14789
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:53 pm   Reply with quote

"N-NO!!"

With a shriek of rage and fear, I failed in an attempt to protect myself as I was dragged by my hair from behind. I had to think fast... I had more important things to do then die here...

Last edited by ROB_Unit_14789 on Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:53 pm   Reply with quote

Well it's not like freeze would have done her any better.
She did how ever, accidentally set her self up a normal shield so her eyes wouldn't be pecked out.
Lapin Angelique    
Ocelot
Twytch

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:54 pm   Reply with quote

Ocelot fell over from the combined weight of the ravens, dropping one of his empty guns to the side as his face struck the dirt... His nose was bleeding from the impact, as he tried to throw off his assailants.
Outer Heaven    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:04 pm   Reply with quote

The Ravens pursuing Violet would soon find themselves in the midst of a thick mist in the middle of the forest, with no sign of Violet to be found...
The Domain of Secrets    
Balloon Fighter
ROB_Unit_14789
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:25 pm   Reply with quote

((Bump?))
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play