digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Another thing that makes me the best candidate!
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:22 am   Reply with quote

What I think makes me the best candidate is that I will take all of the good ideas from all of the other members and then make them all happen. If I'm elected, it's like taking all of the good qualities of everyone, myself included, and pooling them in to one candidate. I will take ideas from every single member on Digibutter and try as hard as I possibly *crag* can to MAKE THEM HAPPEN!
Milton Games    
Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:01 am   Reply with quote

That's called being very uncreative and simple.
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:14 am   Reply with quote

You don't need to be a melting pot. Take the good and the bad, weigh them, and add your own judgment before passing it all for the world to see. Leave your mark as an individual, not a springboard, and use the hopes and dreams of the people you represent as your inspiration. Start writing your own story, as a member and as a human being.
Temple of I    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:51 am   Reply with quote

So your going to steal other candidates' ideas?
DISGUISE KIT    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:56 am   Reply with quote

...wow, you just basically said that if you're elected, you're going to be an idea-thief or something and steal everything awesome from all the other campaigns. You pretty much just killed your entire campaign with this post.
The Little Shop of Hario    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

HP: 82 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:48 pm   Reply with quote

This topic reminds me of what a five-year-old says when they want to be elected class president.

Seriously, idea-stealing? Do you know how low that is? Do you have any idea how desperate for votes it makes you sound?
some shop lol    
lolwut
Sinani201

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:23 pm   Reply with quote

I'm not voting for Happy Chilla, but I don't think what he's doing is idea stealing. What if he gives credit? I don't think he's going to go around the suggestions forum, get a random idea, use it on the site, and take credit. Jeez, you people are so negative about things.
Starcraft I Units    
kwobsunit24
Weegee
Werewolf

HP: 65 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:18 pm   Reply with quote

Now I'm not voting for Happy Chilla because of his unoriginal campaign.
Weegee's shop of useful junk    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:56 pm   Reply with quote

Waylon wrote:
...wow, you just basically said that if you're elected, you're going to be an idea-thief or something and steal everything awesome from all the other campaigns. You pretty much just killed your entire campaign with this post.
No. I said that if people like the ideas I will make them happen. I'm not stealing their ideas, I'm going to give them credit for it, but I will modify it to the member's perfect preference.[/i]
Milton Games    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:47 pm   Reply with quote

You just promised everyone that everything they want will happen when you are elected.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

The is the most false and completely bottomless promise I have ever seen.

Despite the fact that the member's wishes would most likely intersect at a certain point, it is simply outrageous to make this statement.

Of anything, by making this one topic you have become more unqualified than you already are.

Hell, you probably even voted for yourself didn't you?

Candidates voting, it's a *crag* disgrace.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:25 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:

Of course, if someone doesn't think he/she's the best candidate, he/she probably shouldn't be running.
The Highwind Goods Store    
See?
Popple

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:16 pm   Reply with quote

Cid wrote:
Popple wrote:

Of course, if someone doesn't think he/she's the best candidate, he/she probably shouldn't be running.

Candidates shouldn't vote at all, regardless of if they think they are the best.

The people should be deciding, not the people running.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:29 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
Cid wrote:
Popple wrote:

Candidates shouldn't vote at all, regardless of if they think they are the best.

The people should be deciding, not the people running.

In real life, candidates still vote, because it's their constitutional right to do so. They may be candidates, but they're still citizens, and have the same rights as other citizens. In fact, candidates are often expected to vote, because it shows their faith in the democratic system and their country. It should be the same for digibutter.
The Highwind Goods Store    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:42 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
You just promised everyone that everything they want will happen when you are elected.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

Despite the fact that the member's wishes would most likely intersect at a certain point, it is simply outrageous to make this statement.

Of anything, by making this one topic you have become more unqualified than you already are.

NOT EVERYTHING THEY WANT!

If you've even payed attention, you'd know that I will CONSIDER everything and decide whether or not it should happen by put it in to polls for all of Digibutter to vote on. Then I will show it to francis and he will try to make them happen. I'm TRYING to make the thins happen, I never said it WILL happen.

And fyi, no I didn't vote for myself.
Milton Games    
See?
Popple

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:46 pm   Reply with quote

Happy Chilla wrote:
Popple wrote:

YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

NOT EVERYTHING THEY WANT!

If you've even payed attention, you'd know that I will CONSIDER everything and decide whether or not it should happen by put it in to polls for all of Digibutter to vote on. Then I will show it to francis and he will try to make them happen. I'm TRYING to make the thins happen, I never said it WILL happen.

And fyi, no I didn't vote for myself.

CTRL+F Consider

THAT'S WEIRD!

IT ONLY APPEARS IN THIS POST
Popple's Secret Hideout    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections