digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Fort Francis Garden (Metal Gear Plot)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Mister I
John Freeman

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:10 pm   Reply with quote

Yes, Francis has a garden. It's just in the back. After he saw, "Day of the Living Petey" in hi-definition on its limited-edition casing with REAL Piranha Plant texture on the disk and Boom Boom's signature on the front cover, along with the special Gooper Blooper holofoil promo trading card...well, let's just say it had to be made to appreciate the beauty of the nerrtastic project.

It was absolutely beautiful...in a pixelated tree sort of way. There was dotty foliage and pixel-filled hedge sculptures that would...probably make people go "huh?". But, to the few that could appreciate the accurate recreation of the final scene of Rawky V000, where Rawk Hawk uses his new bionic arm to wrestle with the evil Lord Pimpachu while Prince Mush awesomely defeats a Goomba...with his awesomeness...it was awesome.

Unfortunately, there was a large, rather unsightly hole in the thing...and that's usually bad.

Last edited by John Freeman on Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Temple of I    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:22 pm   Reply with quote

Larry was scheming today. Today would be the day where there would no longer be a nerdy, pustule-pattered chameleon living in a towering fortress that dwarfed all the other buildings in the land. No. This would be Larry's time to shine. He had the short end of the stick, and his parents constantly babied him and his siblings always bullied him. Nothing would stand in the Koopalings way when he would take over Fort Francis!

As Larry arrived at the lush garden walls, and jumped over said walls, he ignored the stupid, uninteresting sculptures, damaged or not, and climbed the tallest tree he could find in the area, hoping to find a way inside the fort. But no. It seemed he would have to stay and search in the display of plant abuse for much longer, even the usual ninja skills he had.
Hell    
Mister I
John Freeman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:41 pm   Reply with quote

A buzzing sound came from inside the hole, then a scream of terror...

...oh look, bluebirds are singing in that tree shaped like some hot alien chick! Aw sweet, they're so cuddly!
Temple of I    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:46 pm   Reply with quote

It was obvious nothing good was going down. But Larry did not care. He swatted away the bluebirds, and...Was very sad to know that the dangerous-looking hole would end up being his only entrance, other than something that was probably hooked up to the dangerous security system in the fortress. "I'm going in." The Koopaling said to himself.

Larry hit the ground, and walked inside the hole inside the wall. He was well aware that something was being killed. He didn't care. The less Meow Maids, the more space for Goombas. The thought made him giggle to himself.
Hell    
Mister I
John Freeman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:55 pm   Reply with quote

The hole...which turned into a large tunnel underground...came into contact with two, mechanical doors. Francis was enough of a nerd to make his own emergency escape tunnels. Anyway, there were two doors. One said, "KEEP OUT", the other said "COME IN. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO"

The screaming had stopped, so...yeah.
Temple of I    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:04 pm   Reply with quote

*is descending in a parachute into the garden*
Megatropolis    
Mister I
John Freeman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:31 pm   Reply with quote

From out of nowhere, the parachute was shot by a machine gun, quickly turning it to swiss cheese.
Temple of I    
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:52 pm   Reply with quote

((Bump for attention!))
Temple of I    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:56 pm   Reply with quote

((METAL GEAR? Plot? ...Oh, I may just have Larissa join in this after watching some MGS3 ocelot unit scenes...))[/i]
Lapin Angelique    
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:04 pm   Reply with quote

((Ugh, this was misread...I'm sorry, this was meant to be the lead-in to the plot, rather than the plot itself. No, I have Shadow Moses for that. xD

So...if this could be placed back in RPOT...that'd be super fabulous, alright?))
Temple of I    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play