digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Starcraft: Mining Minerals!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Star Carnival
lolwut
Sinani201

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:09 am   Reply with quote

OK! In Starcraft there are three units for mining minerals, one for each race. We have Drones for Zerg, Probes for Protoss, and SCVs for Terran.

Now, here's the deal: You tell me what unit to mine minerals which, and what mineral field to choose from.

But there's a catch...
First, you pay 10 coins to buy a unit. Then, you choose which unit you want.

Probes are the weakest mining unit. You can't win as much, but you can't lose too much, either. You can win 7-13 coins with one of these.

Drones are the balanced mining units. You can win 5-15 coins with one of these.

SCVs are the strongest mining units, so you can get BIG MONEY with these. 0-20 coins!

Now, you must chose what mineral field to use. For the random number generator, I'm going to use Random.org's Integer Generator to make 5 random numbers, and you chose which of those numbers you want, but, of course, you can't see the numbers while you chose. There are 5 mineral fields.

That number is the number of coins I'll give you. You can win stuff or lose stuff.

So, start! Pick a unit and a mineral field, then give me 10 coins. I can even HyperCam the random number for proof of your winnings (or losings).
Starcraft I Units    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Star Carnival