digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Dotwood Tree
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:36 pm   Reply with quote

Blue stumbled sideways to avoid the slash, accidentally firing off the arrow she had prepared. The arrow stuck into a small limb nearby, causing it to shrivel up and fall off the tree. In other words, she had added Poison to her arrows while waiting for Genesis to move.
The Domain of Secrets    
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:50 pm   Reply with quote

Genesis whirled around just in time to notice the arrow. "Poison? Sneaky bastard. What, you hoped I would go quietly and you snipe me as I leave? Or did you expect you could shoot me after I made my first move?"
bobzearth42's Shop    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:53 pm   Reply with quote

I was planning on embedding it between your eyes if you came at me. Lucky for you, I missed. Not this time, though!

Blue quickly turned to face Genesis again and fired off another arrow... only this one sizzled as it flew towards him.
The Domain of Secrets    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:01 pm   Reply with quote

((Wait, crap, I thought this would be in seperate parts, so Paula's in the party. D: ))
Lapin Angelique    
bobz
bobzearth42

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:03 pm   Reply with quote

((Kinda figured as much.))

He quickly leaped to the side, launching his own Blizzaga at her in response. "So, now we convert to pyromancy?"
bobzearth42's Shop    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:20 am   Reply with quote

The Blizzaga hit it's mark, but Blue didn't seem to be impacted by it too severely.

Elemental attacks against a Ranger? Boy, whatever Academy you trained at sure doesn't know how to teach the basics. And Pyromancy? Leave that to the Elementalists.

As the arrow stuck into a branch behind Genesis, it literally exploded into a shower of firey embers after a moment. Blue then continued to fire arrow after kindled arrow at Genesis, hoping to bring him down before he took away her advantage of higher ground.
The Domain of Secrets    
bobz
bobzearth42

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:19 am   Reply with quote

((Gah, I haven't been able to get on lately. Grounded from internetz. Hell, I dun even know what's going on with the main plot.

I'll pick this back up when I can go online as often as I was before.))
bobzearth42's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play