digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

New Island
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Mister I
Don Weaso

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:38 pm   Reply with quote

A magnificent fortress raised from the sea serves as Mewtwo's base of operations. Decorated in a rather colorful euphoria inside, multiple staircases and fountains and other luxuries were free and bountiful. In the lower levels of the island, a laboratory cranked out various tiny balls and other contraptions as different species rested in gigantic test tubes. And all of this in an incredibly fancy and dark castle...neat.

Mewtwo had teleported his group to his new lair.

"Welcome..." he muttered.
Temple of I    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:41 pm   Reply with quote

Raphael continued to cry. "Where are we now?" he sobbed. "Even farther away from my boyfriend, who WON'T EVEN LOVE ME ANYMORE because I'm a ROCK!!!"
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Mister I
Don Weaso

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:43 pm   Reply with quote

Mewtwo sighed and quickly pointed his fingers at Raphael. Quickly, his feelings of fear would turn into feelings of adoration and acceptance of his new form. Hey, he was shiny at least. And strong, even stronger.
Temple of I    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:49 pm   Reply with quote

"I... guess it's not so bad... now that my Onix and I are one... and... if my boyfriend already thought my rock hard muscles were sexy, maybe he'll think they're sexier now that they're... rocks..."

Deep down inside he was not convinced.

"But maybe... maybe it's good that I'm finally even stronger than I was before... maybe somehow I can become... even stronger..." His facial expression began to turn... weird.
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:53 pm   Reply with quote

Baby Mewtwo Kooparia had been curled up into a ball, asleep, the entire time. She had tired herself from running around and playing beforehand.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:57 pm   Reply with quote

"You~ superpower kitty thing~ can you... can you combine ALL of my Pokemon with me?"
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
God of Retro (apparently)
MattTheSpratt

HP: 34 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:00 pm   Reply with quote

((I really wish I could join this RP, but...well...just read my last post in the RPOT.))
TheSprattStore    
Mister I
Don Weaso

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:01 pm   Reply with quote

Mewtwo sighed. "I suppose that is possible, if that is what you desire..." he muttered.

((Uhhhh...you can just hop to the island with a boulder in your tail...

You'll find a way))
Temple of I    
Paper Peach
Baku Fite

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:01 pm   Reply with quote

Safe from the blast, Baku shoved Fred off of her and onto the floor. She had been holding him a bit close in order to keep him in the bubble shield, but not that there was no bubble shield or lack of danger, she had no need to be as close. She gazed at the magnificent castle, filled with fountains a staircases. "You sure know how to decorate." She muttered.
Paper Peach's Shop    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:03 pm   Reply with quote

Mewtwo wrote:
Mewtwo sighed. "I suppose that is possible, if that is what you desire..." he muttered.

((Uhhhh...you can just hop to the island with a boulder in your tail...

You'll find a way))

He fumbled for the Pokeballs on his belt with his rock fingers, then tossed the Pokemon out one by one. There was a Venusaur, a Victreebel, a Golem, a Medicham and a Xatu, and all of them looked quite confused, not recognizing the landscape, not quite recognizing their master but thinking that he looked strangely familiar.
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Paper Peach
Baku Fite

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:07 pm   Reply with quote

Jolene wrote:
"You~ superpower kitty thing~ can you... can you combine ALL of my Pokemon with me?"
"You look bad enough already. DO you really want to make it worse?" While the though of having such power attracted Baku, the thought of going through changes like that disturbed her. But it may just be worth it.......

((Gotta find a pokemon to fuse with her XD ))
Paper Peach's Shop    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:14 pm   Reply with quote

Baku Fite wrote:
Jolene wrote:
"You look bad enough already. DO you really want to make it worse?" While the though of having such power attracted Baku, the thought of going through changes like that disturbed her. But it may just be worth it.......

((Gotta find a pokemon to fuse with her XD ))

"But imagine... a stone body... having vines that I can extend as I wish, from wherever I wish..." He twisted his stone hips raunchily as he mentioned the vines, obviously with something sexual in mind. "The power of flight... psychic ability..."
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Mister I
Don Weaso

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:15 pm   Reply with quote

((Oh dear. XD))

Mewtwo nodded and, immediately, caused all of the newly-released Pokemon to glow. Within seconds, their entire bodies were transformed into tiny, chewy tablets, much like Pokeblock.

"Enjoy..." he muttered.

Of course, upon devouring everything, though Raphael would become basically a steam train when it came to strength, the more dim-witted Pokemon would keep his IQ incredibly, incredibly low. In other words, it would make him a less fabulous sheer idiot...well, far more idiotic than usual. And easily controlled.
Temple of I    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:16 pm   Reply with quote

Wow.....This is a nice place.
Megatropolis    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:18 pm   Reply with quote

Raphael's unusual lust for power overcame his usual vanity, and he ate the tablets greedily.

(You decide what the *crag* he looks like now. ;>>)
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play