digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

New Island
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:23 pm   Reply with quote

She's starting to wake up...
Dark Land Supply Store    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:37 pm   Reply with quote

So, what do we do now?
Megatropolis    
Paper Peach
Baku Fite

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:55 pm   Reply with quote

"I don't know about you, but I'm going to find me a room." She took off down the stairs.
Paper Peach's Shop    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:23 am   Reply with quote

(Actually, come to think of it, I just got an idea for Raphael's new mutant appearance just now, so imma describe how I visualize him, and poo on you. ;>>)

Raphael stood there on one leg, hands folded in front of him in a yoga-like pose. He still had platelike, shiny rock muscles covering his body, but now his hair, once brown and glossy, now consisted of rows and rows of fresh green vines like the vines Venusaur was capable of projecting from itself, vines that he could move freely as he wanted to. In lieu of his wild bangs, he had a large leaf on the front of his head, which stemmed from a long brown vine running through the center of his hair, much like that which Victreebel had over its gaping mouth and trailing behind him. Red, black, yellow and white patterned bird wings protruded from Raphael's rocky back, fluttering in the breeze. His long manicured nails had turned to silvery claws, and his former simple, form-fitting green yoga pants were gone, now replaced by loose-fitting, even puffy, pink ones with a yellow waistband.
Not only was his appearance incredibly different and strange now, but so were his abilities and mannerisms. He was levitating slightly off the ground. Coming back down into normal standing position from his yoga pose, yet still floating an inch or so off the soil beneath him, he looked around. He saw his own reflection in the large shiny stone making up his bulging bicep, and whined in a disturbed (and disturbing) way.
"HAIR IS UGLY," he cried out, rustling the vines atop his head, "WANT SHINY HAIR. WANT MORE SHINY." He turned to face Mewtwo. "KITTY, CAN HAVE MORE SHINY?"
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Mister I
Don Weaso

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:53 am   Reply with quote

Mewtwo sighed. "Just water it." he growled. "And inside voices would be appreciated."
Temple of I    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:43 pm   Reply with quote

"KITTY GIVE WATER?"
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:08 pm   Reply with quote

Looks like an A class idiot alert...
Megatropolis    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:12 pm   Reply with quote

top minion tails wrote:
Looks like an A class idiot alert...

"YOU CALL ME IDIOT?"
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
God of Retro (apparently)
MattTheSpratt

HP: 34 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:37 pm   Reply with quote

Mewtwo wrote:
((Uhhhh...you can just hop to the island with a boulder in your tail...
You'll find a way))

((But aren't Cinnabar Island and New Island divided by, like...sea?))

Last edited by MattTheSpratt on Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheSprattStore    
Paper Peach
Baku Fite

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:45 pm   Reply with quote

Baku ran down the steps to the basement, taking the stairs two or three at a time. Once she landed at the bottom, she gazed around at the wide array of machinery and test tubes. Various machines clicked and whirled as it shot out different items. Test tubes glowed ominously, giving off hues of purples, greens and blues, yellows and reds, and all the others in between. She walked over to one filled with a yellowish liquid. Baku lifted her hand and brushed off the dust and grime covering the tube. A Charizard hung suspended in the tube, with various tubes connecting the figure.

"What on earth is going on?" She muttered to herself.
Paper Peach's Shop    
Mister I
Don Weaso

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:46 pm   Reply with quote

"Liberation" Mewtwo replied, appearing next to her. He smirked.

"These Pokemon once mindlessly followed their masters with disdain and hatred, wishing simply to be freed from an eternal servitude of fighting. Now...they may rest..."

A jug of water dropped in front of Raphael.
Temple of I    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:00 pm   Reply with quote

The feline-koopa creature had woken up. She looked around before getting up and gliding over to Mewtwo.

One could almost mistake her for a shiny Mew, if it was not for her short tail and the solid 'hair'.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Paper Peach
Baku Fite

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:49 pm   Reply with quote

"Really?" She paused, thinking deeply. "But not all pokemon are like that right? Some trainers are better than others right?" She had heard of those who abuse their pokemon to their deaths, but she was slightly afraid that Mewtwo was getting the idea that all trainers were like that. "And isn't putting them in tubes just as bad as pokeballs?"
Paper Peach's Shop    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:13 pm   Reply with quote

What to do first.....
Megatropolis    
Mister I
Don Weaso

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:16 pm   Reply with quote

"Here, they may grow, and not simply wait until they are used for sport. They don't need to be part of the brutality that is fighting on end until they finally die, and won't be used as mere tools any longer!" Mewtwo explained.

"Here...they will grow. And when they feel strong enough, they will be freed..."
Temple of I    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play