digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

So, today was the Tournament Reward Points day...
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups -> Guild Wars
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:31 am   Reply with quote

Shadow Kingdom wrote:
I have no idea what any of you are saying. ಠﮯ๏

Infusion. Something you do to your armor to make yourself *crag*-proof from Spectral Agony, which is a skill only the Mursaat have. If you aren't infused, it does your entire health bar worth of damage in five seconds.
The Domain of Secrets    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:33 am   Reply with quote

Black Yoshi wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:

Infusion. Something you do to your armor to make yourself *crag*-proof from Spectral Agony, which is a skill only the Mursaat have. If you aren't infused, it does your entire health bar worth of damage in five seconds.
And the other stuff? ಠﮯ๏
DISGUISE KIT    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:34 am   Reply with quote

Black Yoshi wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:

Not five seconds. It does short work of you in about two to three seconds, especialy if your health is under 600. Infusion just turns it into a small hex, nearly useless.*strokes metaphorical beard*
The Town of Lix    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:41 am   Reply with quote

Shadow Kingdom wrote:
Black Yoshi wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:

And the other stuff? ಠﮯ๏

Tournament reward points? Points you get for making correct predictions in the Monthly GvG and 1v1 Battles that can be used to get a variety of different rewards. The best being Zaishen Keys.

And @ Zetta: I usually have over 600 Health, so that's how long it would take to end me if uninfused.
The Domain of Secrets    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:11 am   Reply with quote

Black Yoshi wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:
Black Yoshi wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:

And the other stuff? ಠﮯ๏

Tournament reward points? Points you get for making correct predictions in the Monthly GvG and 1v1 Battles that can be used to get a variety of different rewards. The best being Zaishen Keys.

And @ Zetta: I usually have over 600 Health, so that's how long it would take to end me if uninfused.
Okay.
Now explain everything else, like those minis, and the Zaishen Keys. ಠﮯ๏
DISGUISE KIT    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:45 pm   Reply with quote

Minis are tiny characters who follow you around, and Zaishen Keys are given to you as a PvP reward for 5000 Balthazar faction, which is earned by participating in PvP.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Ocelot
Twytch

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:29 pm   Reply with quote

I always do my infusion by going from Granite Citadel to Mineral Springs, clearing the Icy Dragon Sword dropping Ice Imps, and killing the Ice Beast in the back of the cave and taking the remains to the Seer further in.

Not a single Mursaat to kill, although it is further along than the missions.
Outer Heaven    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:08 am   Reply with quote

That's generally a good idea, but I did it during IMoM, where it was completely required. Not that is was fun or anything. I hate objectives that really have nothing to do with the story.*strokes metaphorical beard*
The Town of Lix    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups