digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

My theory behind Mr.L/Nastasia's hypnotism

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario
Master of the Kitty Loaf
hellmonkey500

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:17 pm   Reply with quote

This is a crazy theory that is entrily made up and is not in anyway Canon it just sprung to my head due to ]Syntax Error['s Iluxig

http://www.eesyntaxerror.net/?p=589

You see in Kingdom Hearts II, it is stated that if a person with a strong heart becomes a heartless, a nobody is made, so Luigi must have became a nobdy if this were true...but aside from that this is where my theory started

In the game hartless would go around turning people into heartless or controlling them due to them having darkness in thier heart, but the controlling like Nastasia hypnotising things, like all the goombas have darkness in thier hearts (working for bowser) so when Nastasia hypnotises them she could be controlling the darkness in thier hearts/stealing thier hearts and freewill becoming heartless.

But Luigi, his darkness, being in Mario's shadow, building up until it was able to be taken by the darkside, thus Luigi's Heartless Mr.L was born, working for Bleck and all that and like a the end of KHI Spoiler--->When sora becomes a heartless<-----Spoiler he turns back, but his Nobody lives on, unseen due to the fact that Luigi had a strong heart his Nobody looked like a human and so is still living in the Mario world today, but who could it be.

But what does this make Nastasia...a Heartless? But who...maybe someone how loved Bleck as much as she did..who knows...who knows.

Nimexa, The Gentle Breeze
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:20 pm   Reply with quote

. . . As much as I like Kingdom Hearts... It DEFINATLLY isn't a part of SPM.

...Intreresting theroy, though.
Dark Prognosticus` Deed Shop    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:45 pm   Reply with quote

I don't think it's true, but interesting.
TWEWY Pins    
Master of the Kitty Loaf
hellmonkey500

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:09 pm   Reply with quote

Oh I know it's not true, it was just really because I saw that they were a little alike.

But I can see it now 'Paper Mario 4: Legend of the Keyblade' Mario teams up with Sora for instant epicness to defeat the new leader of Orginisation XIII, Iluxig...in paper!

Paper Sora would look cool!

Nastasia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:13 pm   Reply with quote

...what?

since when is Paper Mario and Kingdom Hearts related? o__o
Nastasia's Shop    
Master of the Kitty Loaf
hellmonkey500

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:37 pm   Reply with quote

They're not, I just saw a small connection

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario