digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Dark Land Castle (No future)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:21 pm   Reply with quote

Kamek teleported to the meeting room, leaving the Star Rod behind in his room... which is still locked up.

The Grandmaster Magikoopa waited for the meeting to start.

((Ignore the Santa avatar.))
Ammu-Nation!    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:24 pm   Reply with quote

Larry proceeded to the meeting room. He already had a less-important meeting that same day regarding his powerplant.
Hell    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:42 pm   Reply with quote

*koht teleported to the meeting room, and was near bowser*
Megatropolis    
Shitennou Phantom
Erirudo

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:21 pm   Reply with quote

Bowser checked the clock.
"I see you're all punctual," the Koopa King grunted. "Good. Now.....Kamek. You've found something of interest, have you?"
Bowser knew better than to doubt Kamek in his intentions, but he was still curious. And besides, it was better to start off with familiar things before getting to the core issue-which was still those damn rebels....

Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:32 pm   Reply with quote

"Yes, Bowser. I left it in my room due to... safety measures. I'll be real quick."

Within the speed of light, Kamek teleported out of the meeting room and immediately returned with the Star Rod in his right hand.

"You may recognize this from seven years ago, sir. I have managed to steal this again... and sealing off the Star Spirits in a more... locked up place. Only I know where they are. Of course, they're trapped in playing cards, like last time."

He placed the Star Rod on the table.

"It still has all of it's capabilities. The holder of this Star Rod has to make a wish, and that wish will come true within nanoseconds."
Ammu-Nation!    
Shitennou Phantom
Erirudo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:40 pm   Reply with quote

"Very good, Kamek," Bowser said, impressed with the Koopa magician's efforts. "The Star Rod, you say? Best to keep it under lock and key until the appropriate time....you can keep it for as long as needed."
He turned to his son.
"Larry. What have you found this time? Is there anything of interest to report?"

Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:06 pm   Reply with quote

"I've charmed the Star Rod so it would not be left in the wrong hands. It will only stay within my firm grip, sir."
Ammu-Nation!    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:26 pm   Reply with quote

"Well, I found more of those annoying rebels at the front of the castle front door, King Dad. I'd have them imprisoned, but the meeting I had earlier today is far more important than dealing with them. However, in the said meeting, I was ordered to shut down my own power plant because of how worthless it was. Now, I plan to use all the toxic waste that was stored in there to contaminate rebel supplies. "
Hell    
Shitennou Phantom
Erirudo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:25 pm   Reply with quote

"Ah, the power plant," Bowser said. "Using the waste to contaminate supplies is an excellent idea. Perhaps we may be able to harness the toxic waste for other purposes...bombs, perhaps. Now, how many squads have we got in the army barracks here right now?"

Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:18 pm   Reply with quote

"All squads seem to be good to go at anytime, sir. Tanks, Doomships, Submarines, Infantry, Artillery, and Magikoopas... you name it, it's ready."
Ammu-Nation!    
Shitennou Phantom
Erirudo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:36 am   Reply with quote

"I want all infantry squads to start a thorough search of the land. If rebels are seen, they can be shot on sight or captured depending on the situation. Have one Magikoopa with each squad, in case of magic-users. I doubt the rebels will have any sufficiently advanced combat vehicles, so we'll keep the vehicles in the castle for now. Meeting dismissed."
Bowser, after delivering the veritable speech, turned on his heel and started to walk back to the throne room.

Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:42 pm   Reply with quote

Kamek saluted and then walked out of the meeting room to assemble the troops for patrol.
Ammu-Nation!    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:26 pm   Reply with quote

*koht began to follow bowser* Ihs there ahnything I chan dho?
Megatropolis    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:25 pm   Reply with quote

*He nodded as he exited the room.
He would've gone to his quarters, but he prefered to wander the castle alot.*
Gemstone Goods    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:36 pm   Reply with quote

Larry saluted his father, and walked out through the large door. When he arrived at the hallway, he proceeded to his room. After unlocking the room door and sitting down on a chair, Larry booted up a terminal screen and began typing. After a wait, he was looking at the leader of a Koopa Troop Labor Squad through the terminal monitor.

"I have orders for you. You and your men need to head down to the Ultra Nucleon Base and obtain all of the coolant fluids there. Then you head back to the castle to store the waste in the dam, as fast as possible. You better not make a mistake. The coolant fluid is radioactive, and it's impossible to tell if anything has been contaminated with it. "

Larry's orders were understood.

Hell    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play