digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Castle Oress
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Frozenwinters
Princess Frostbite

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:12 pm   Reply with quote

Since nothing exciting was happening in the castle, Frostbite decided to go outside and talk to her friend again. The sky was a little gray, and there was a chance of rain, so she knew the chat would be called off at first droplet.

"Neren, please bring Miss to me. D:"
The Carmadox Party    
Megamaw
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:26 pm   Reply with quote

He walked downstairs, yawning. He saw Paper Peach passed out on the couch, then laughing quietly. He proceeded to push the couch over.
Knick-Knack Shack    
Vid Inferno
Vid

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:10 pm   Reply with quote

In response to Spiny, Vid had answered "Castle Oress? Sorry for asking these questions, but..." He had paused for a moment, looking momentarily frustrated. "Can you explain this place to me? I've seen this place for quite a while, but never actually knew what it was."
Anti-Francis Mart    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:25 pm   Reply with quote

The Elementalist peered into the castle around Metal.

Me? I was told that this is where everyone seems to congregate... figured it would be nice to get to know the people here.
The Domain of Secrets    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:52 pm   Reply with quote

Robert walked in, leading a tall woman with jet black hair, eyes and clothes. Around her neck was a black veil, limp.
NON BANNER    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:25 pm   Reply with quote

Vid wrote:
In response to Spiny, Vid had answered "Castle Oress? Sorry for asking these questions, but..." He had paused for a moment, looking momentarily frustrated. "Can you explain this place to me? I've seen this place for quite a while, but never actually knew what it was."

Well, for one, several people here have an object called an Oress.
*He held up Kinet as an example.*
They each do different things, like mine allows me to manipulate kinetic energy.
If you're found worthy of possessing one, you'll get to sign yourself to one if you wish.
I'm not the one who can judge that, however.
Gemstone Goods    
Vid Inferno
Vid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:35 pm   Reply with quote

"Okay... Some sort of magical orb? That's incredible... Manipulating energy. Interesting.

But anyways, what about this place in general?" He asked as he got up from his crouching position and leaned against the front door frame. "Does everybody live here or something? I know there's quite a bit of people in there... Is it something with the 'Oress?'"
Anti-Francis Mart    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:41 pm   Reply with quote

Django had come downstairs a few minutes ago, and is listening in on Spiny's explanation of the Oresses.

He fingers the orb in his pocket. Is that what this is... ?

Wonder whose it is. D:
Buzzy Mart    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:49 pm   Reply with quote

The woman pushed Vid out of the way violently. "You're in the way, kid."
NON BANNER    
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:33 pm   Reply with quote

{{Sorry I haven't been posting for a while, as I've mentioned multiple times, I've been pretty busy IRL.

Also, I need your guys opinion on something.

Lately, I've felt like I'm sort of...lacking in control. Since I haven't been posting regularly, you guys don't have anything plot-related to do, and end up taking matters into your own hands. It's nice that you don't just let it die, but the problem is, that when I do post for a plot twist or whatever, you guys end up lost because you're focusing on all your stuff and what not. But I just don't have the time to keep things in order and to develop the plot. Plus, the original plot I had in mind would take a long time, and it's stuff that I'd only get, unless I informed you on every detail of it.

So, what I was thinking is...

Maybe I should drop the big plot, and leave it to the fact that Cel gives out the Oress for "classified" reasons, and the Oress Holders use the Oress for their own issues, and for the protection of the castle (After all, who says we can't get invaded all the time? There is plenty of rare artifacts, some magical.).

Many of the characters you were originally going to see will still appear in The Bitlands (including some of the Oress), but they'll only be loosely connected to the Oress Plot, in connected at all. I may just have them wander around, or they'll have their own plot. Who knows?

I feel that editing the plot like so will make it easier to understand, more fun, and it'll give you guys more freedom; not to mention it'll be much easier for me, too.

What do you guys think? This is up to you.}}
~The Shop with Stuff~    
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:58 pm   Reply with quote

After being pushed, Vid had walked back into his original position, leaning against the doorway. "Like there's no room on the other side of the door..."

((That'd be fine with me, Tayl.))
Anti-Francis Mart    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:04 pm   Reply with quote

((So I can actually try and join without getting overwhelmed and stuff?))
The Town of Lix    
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:18 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
((So I can actually try and join without getting overwhelmed and stuff?))

{{Exac-i-tac-ily

lol i said a funny word!}}

Meanwhile, Cel was in the kitchen making strawberry sammiches and stuff. Which she's been doing for several days.

There must be a lot of sammiches in there...
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:42 pm   Reply with quote

There was a knock at the door. Behind it, was a platinum-haired man. Obviously something was up his sleeve...
The Town of Lix    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:17 pm   Reply with quote

( Oh... I liked the plot and nothing everyone else was doing. D: )
The Carmadox Party    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play