digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Castle Oress
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:15 pm   Reply with quote

{{I'll still have the plot, it just won't be as complex or significant. Sort of like an optional thing to delve into, but even so, it won't exactly be the full, drawn-out plot I originally had it be.}}
~The Shop with Stuff~    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:26 pm   Reply with quote

Some people live here, others are just staying until everything is over with.
((Sounds good to me, Tayl))
Gemstone Goods    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:39 pm   Reply with quote

Paxton wandered into the main room, looking about in astonishment.

Quite the place... say, could someone direct me to Black's old room? I need to have a look in there...
The Domain of Secrets    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:40 pm   Reply with quote

The occasional knock on the door could be heard...But suddenly, anyone walking by would see a sword pierce through the door. Apparently someone was waiting outside, and that someone wasn't rather patient with waiting.
The Town of Lix    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:58 am   Reply with quote

Paxton Rigby wrote:
Paxton wandered into the main room, looking about in astonishment.

Quite the place... say, could someone direct me to Black's old room? I need to have a look in there...
Metal walked up to Paxton and began leading him to the room he was looking for.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:43 pm   Reply with quote

( :\ I just have a feeling this topic is going to bore me 20 times more than it already had. )
The Carmadox Party    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:04 pm   Reply with quote

((Awh, I was looking forward to the epic plotstuffs.

Maybe you can start another topic for it--like you were planning for the other subplots? D: ))
Buzzy Mart    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:07 pm   Reply with quote

When Paxton arrived at Black's room, he turned to Metal as we walked though the door.

Could I be alone for awhile? I have some things to take care of...
The Domain of Secrets    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:40 pm   Reply with quote

{{Maybe...I don't know. If I made two seperate plots for this, then things would just get more confusing...I don't want you guys to get confused, but I don't want you guys to get bored, either. But I don't think we can have it both ways without something going wrong. D:}}
~The Shop with Stuff~    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:19 pm   Reply with quote

Robert led the woman he entered with to the kitchen. "Hey, Cel? You wouldn't mind if a friend of mine stayed here, would you?"
NON BANNER    
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:26 pm   Reply with quote

((Quite frankly, I kinda stopped posting because there wasn't really any plot going around, it was just people in a house and random shit went down. I kinda just watch this topic, hoping for plot.

But, if you don't want to do any plot, then fine. I'll sit and watch in the background for the small amount of plot you do throw in. 3:|════׀))
bobzearth42's Shop    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:35 pm   Reply with quote

((I was sorta the same as bobz... 'Cept I completely lost track of what we were doing D: ))
Paper Peach's Shop    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:21 am   Reply with quote

DBA walked through the front door and approached approached Metal.

"Hey you seem to know everything, any Idea where this guy is?"

DBA unrolled the poster he was holding and showed it to Metal. It was a wanted poster of Paxus Rigby.
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:41 am   Reply with quote

Paper Peach wrote:
((I was sorta the same as bobz... 'Cept I completely lost track of what we were doing D: ))

{{There lies the problem. Some of you guys want a big, complex plot, but if I used said big, complex plot, then you guys would end up lost. Plus, I just don't have the TIME to do big, complex plots anymore, I barely have any time to post at all. I really don't want to make things all complex, because something about it feels just wrong; bringing a plot in that I've had secluded in my subconscious for so long. It doesn't seem right to bring it out, not to mention organizing it and carrying out and stuff would be...just thinking about how I'd manage to bring the full-scale thing out would be getting way in over my head. I'm sorry, guys. Doing the big plot won't happen, there's no way it would be able to. I don't have the luxury of being able to sit around and carry things out with as little confusion as possible. Not to mention that doing a big, long plot is hard because of timezones and such; if i do one big thing and some people miss it, they'll get either mad, lost, or both.

Basically, if I do the plot, it'll take a godly amount of time, and it'll be extremely confusing unless I explain it, which I don't have the time to do. If I don't do the plot, you guys will get bored and probably drop out. Yet if I just drop the plot in it's entirety, you guys will get all mad at me.

So what is it that you guys want me to do, then?}}
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:36 pm   Reply with quote

((Small plot. You've already given us an amazing plot to follow, not once, but three times. You've organized it all and gone through it all and have given us some awesome memories. That's been good enough for me Very Happy ))
Paper Peach's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play