digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Mimi Artwork!! DEDICATED TO MIMI!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:17 pm   Reply with quote

Jolene wrote:
And making new outfits too. Lessee, we got the yellow polka-dot dress, the kimono, the maid outfit, the polka-dot sundress from the end of the game, there were more but I don't remember them...

As for new outfits, there should be underwear, swimwear, formal wear, the Hello Kitty outfit I did (^_^), and maybe other cosplays as well? Sailor Moon Mimi? Pirate Mimi? Peach Mimi?

Let's not forget Mimi as Sakura Haruno, Beauty (from Bo-BoBo), and Nami the Navigator from One Piece! Or Misty, May, and Dawn from Pokémon!

Jolene
Legendary Mashine

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:35 pm   Reply with quote

Speaking of Sakura... Card Captor Sakura! X3
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:14 pm   Reply with quote

Jolene wrote:
As for new outfits, there should be underwear, swimwear, formal wear, the Hello Kitty outfit I did (^_^), and maybe other cosplays as well? Sailor Moon Mimi? Pirate Mimi? Peach Mimi?

Woah thats going too far Shocked
I like the Hello Kitty one. I want to see Mimi in Peach's dress Very Happy
Baby Shop    
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:37 am   Reply with quote

Seeing as she's back, maybe she'll notice my edited pic, and either hit me with Poison Mushrooms or actually like it. I just hope it isn't the first choice. Still, at least I DID come up with a good idea involving it.

Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:02 am   Reply with quote

Small Sammer Guy wrote:
Jolene wrote:

Woah thats going too far Shocked
I like the Hello Kitty one. I want to see Mimi in Peach's dress Very Happy

great idea
Koop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations