digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Little Shop of Hario SUPER-MEGA-AWESOME-SALE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:58 pm   Reply with quote

My last topic sank so how about this.

I come to you all today to advertise one item only: the Money-Money Super. I absolutely NEED someone to buy this item, so my usershop can make sales again. I don't make a single amount of profit off of this, either; my holdings are in the negative hundred thousands, so I don't make any money from this, or anything else bought from my shop. So I'm basically asking for someone that has a lot of money to buy that so I can get money off my usershop again~

tl;dr - someone uber-rich please buy this item :U
Actions
Searchlight was used on this post.
The Little Shop of Hario    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:01 pm   Reply with quote

Make it WAY WAY WAY Cheaper. Like, 20 coins.
TWEWY Pins    
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:04 pm   Reply with quote

115710 coins?! That won't work. The richest person on Digibutter (Besides Francis) at this time, Ultimario, has only 22535 coins; not even he could buy it! You're going to have to ask Francis personally to fix this, because no person on Digibutter (Besides Francis) could buy it.

Last edited by Vid Inferno on Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anti-Francis Mart    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:04 pm   Reply with quote

Manpersonguything wrote:
Make it WAY WAY WAY Cheaper. Like, 20 coins.

I can't, I need all the money anyway

Vid Inferno wrote:
115710 coins?! That won't work. The richest person on Digibutter (Besides Francis) at this time, Ultimario, has only 22535 coins; not even he could buy it! You're going to have to ask Francis personally to fix this, because no person on Digibutter could buy it.

He ignored me :U
The Little Shop of Hario    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market