digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Having problem with a star....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:33 pm   Reply with quote

The secret star on that one space ship level.I know how to get to it, I just can never blow up all the trash in time.
TWEWY Pins    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:29 pm   Reply with quote

Try to throw the bombs in between two piles of trash so thatit blows up to or even up to three; try to blow up the farther ones first. Jumps are pretty useless here; normal running does the trick.

Adn jsut try. I needed lots of time as well, but in the end I somehow made it.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:20 pm   Reply with quote

I also found out theres little yellow things that are guides, But I still fail.

I have more of a problem with this the Luigi's purple coins.
TWEWY Pins    
I dunno...Weegee fanman?
Jaffersin
Pirate

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:57 pm   Reply with quote

hm...Well the trick t' Luigi's purple booty be t' find out what jumps can be done twice, what be impossible paths t' take 'n how many purple booty be yeilded with each spot, ye best be able t' route this into a course on how t' pillage onto the Luigi sprite, gether 2/3 a the purple booty on it 'n make yer way all the way back. Also keep in mind that when ye pillage all 100 a the neccisary booty that the star appears back at yer starting point so try t' use yer spin t' skip over the green dissapearing panels if possible so ye can sail away as much ground as possible t' pillage back on. Well I think that be about all I can pillage for ye on the Purple booty thing. I suggest that t' do this all at once try t' rack up 20 lives; if ye're decent ye best be able t' rout out a way t' do it within that 'n then the only thing left be t' execute the plan as ye will visit Davey Jone's locker easily in mistakes with the path finding 'n when ye attempt t' do yer planned run. Well that be about all I can do for YARRRR' on that one, good luck.

The Ultimate...
Koopakiller

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:27 pm   Reply with quote

That gave me some trouble too!
Koopakiller's Shop    
Chocolate Kirby
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:53 pm   Reply with quote

Manpersonguything wrote:
I also found out theres little yellow things that are guides, But I still fail.

I have more of a problem with this the Luigi's purple coins.

Just keep trying. The yellow things work. Are they landing EXACTLY on the spot or near it? Because it has to be on it.
And just be fast. Don't wait for anything!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy