digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Wait wait wait....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:19 pm   Reply with quote

Mario was unable to inflict any damage on Count Bleck, even before he created the Chaos Heart. Anyone want to explain this?
Anime and Image Shop    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:53 pm   Reply with quote

I believe Bleck wasn't ACTUALLY there. I always thought it was some kind of self-projection thing.
PSI and more    
AKA Seņor AWESOME
Super Silverchain

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:02 am   Reply with quote

Magic. Bleck was able to conjure up a shield to block against Mario. After going through the other worlds and leveling up, he was strong enough that the shield didn't matter. This is also why Bleck was able to defeat Mario in one hit. Or, that's my theory.

Mariofan9

HP: 50 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:13 pm   Reply with quote

Silverchain wrote:
Magic. Bleck was able to conjure up a shield to block against Mario. After going through the other worlds and leveling up, he was strong enough that the shield didn't matter. This is also why Bleck was able to defeat Mario in one hit. Or, that's my theory.

I partly agree.
Count Bleck's shield when Mario attacks him is identical to the one the Chaos Heart gives him. Maybe the Chaos Heart just made it even more powerful?
Shop of Identities    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario