digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Glitz Pit
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:15 pm   Reply with quote

... Coming to think of it, I never got wh Homestar Runner is so popular. THe Voice acting, premise and some other things seem...

Well, bad.

But then again, I never bothered to watch it, and hell if I'm gonna spend WiiPoints on a WiiWare title that got sucky reviews from Dtoid.

Also, aparently Jolene has mood issues and was on or off medication.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Jolene
Raphael

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:23 pm   Reply with quote

Rapi cheerfully burst back into the topic, shattering the fourth wall in the process.

"So, how many people do we have~? Do we have the right amount to begin~? Oooooh, I am so looking forward to beginning~"
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:25 pm   Reply with quote

((I deleted Kain. I'm just gonna sub him with The Mysterious Man. His bio and stuff is in the character creation topic.))
The Town of Lix    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:30 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
((I deleted Kain. I'm just gonna sub him with The Mysterious Man. His bio and stuff is in the character creation topic.))

(But Bartz is still in the team, right?)
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:30 pm   Reply with quote

((Yup.))
The Town of Lix    
Jolene
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:43 pm   Reply with quote

"All right, I think four contestants is the perfect amount for a first tournament. The first battle can be between the first two teams to sign up, then the second battle can be between the second two teams that sign up, and then the final battle will be between the winners of the first two, of course~ and then we will have our first Champion~" Rapi babbled, barely stopping to breathe. "By the way, the matches will be judged not only by fighting skill... but by STYLE~" He posed dramatically. "Is everyone ready~?"
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:48 pm   Reply with quote

Since Kain had mysteriously disappeared, Bartz gave the mysterious man some blue Dragoon armor, saying "Wear this"

The man did as such, leaving some of his original garb on. He asked Bartz "We gonna sign up?"

Thus, Bartz went to sign up, meaning their match would be right after.
The Town of Lix    
Jolene
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:16 pm   Reply with quote

"Um. It works tournament style. I decide when you fight. You don't decide when you fight." Raphael tossed his hair. "However, luckily for you, I do decide you fight now~ I'll send out the messages, you go to the arena~"

Raphael marched off, not paying much more thought to his fighters.
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:28 pm   Reply with quote

K, who do you think we'll fight first...

I don't know... Hopefully we can beat them easily...

We should be able to. I mean, we are immune to a bunch of things because we are ghosts...

Yeah, you have a point...
Die4Less Corp.    
Jolene
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:41 pm   Reply with quote

"Oh, you guys are in the second match~" Rapi cheerfully clarified, overhearing them as he was walking down the hall past the locker rooms.

He walked into the arena, and waited for people to show up before announcing the next match.
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:46 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz and the mysterious man walked off to the arena. Taking a seat near the edge. "All right, since the manager wants style as well, y'know what to do." said Bartz, conjuring two spears and handing them to the man.

"Are you serious?" the man asked, grabbing the twin spears from Bartz "We have to do that!? I'm a general, not some kind of joker."

"Hey, it's a really fancy move. And I'm also talking about the other that."

"Oh...the crazy one worthy of that loony clown Kefka?"

"This one's far too amazing for him. And I have a couple of tricks up my sleeve in case we're the underdogs.

"Yeah. I'm gonna go find out what the rules are again" said the man, heading back in.
The Town of Lix    
Jolene
Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:26 am   Reply with quote

Unfortunately, Rapi seemed to think now was a good time to start the match. He walked up onto the stage, having adjusted the cameras to make sure it was his image being brought up onto the large screen behind the stage and no one else's. He tossed his long hair, then began to announce; his voice was loud enough without a microphone.

"Welcome one and all to the first Glitz Pit battle, under new management! The new management, of course, is ME, Raphael~ and gosh, am I fabulous at it! Then again, I'm fabulous at everything, soooooo~ Here's our first fabulous and stylish team of contestants, the Dragoons in Action... the 16 Bit Opera! And, of course, they're looking good in super-coordinated blue outfits~ That one right there has a very nice body too, but my boyfriend says I'm not supposed to say things like that~"

He giggled and gestured towards Bartz, seemingly not noticing that the other member of the team was absent from the stage.

"On the other side, coming in soon, we have the Dark Genocide coming in... the Dolls of Darkness! What sort of fabulous moves and fashionable battle costumes will they have? Will they sparkle with style? Will they have CAPES? I love capes. Capes are soooooo cute~"

While waiting for the other team to appear, Raphael continued to ramble on about how much he loved capes and how he thought Bartz had a nice body.

Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:28 am   Reply with quote

Bartz quickly peeped in, and yelled, "Get back here, you. It's starting!"

"Fine, fine", said the man, walking back out.
The Town of Lix    
Megamaw
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:59 am   Reply with quote

Megamaw watched from his audience seat closely.
(Is this a good time to pop in?)
Knick-Knack Shack    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:04 am   Reply with quote

(Feel free.)
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play