digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

So my DS is experiencing a few odd problems....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support
Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:36 pm   Reply with quote

Evertime I turn it on, after a few seconds, it'll turn off. It doesn't even load the DS menu screen. And yes, it was charged. It is as charged as it can be, and it still refuses to work. Why is it doing this?
Shop of Stev-0    
Wacko McGoose
Launching Star
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:09 pm   Reply with quote

Well, crag. My DS has the same issue. How old is your DS? Mine is about 2 years old, and it randomly powers itself off during gameplay. Also, the case is cracked near the power indicator lights, but it's a small crack, and all that's happened is the screen no longer locks at a certain angle. Does your DS resemble what I described?
My advice: If your DS is out of warranty (over a year old), or there's too much damage to it, just buy a new system. Only $129.99. I'm not going to right now, since I gotta save up my money (including however much Christmas and birthday money I get from relatives) to buy a PS3 and LBP. (My birthday is only six days after Christmas Very Happy)
Wacko's BURNINATED Gag Shop    
Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:16 pm   Reply with quote

Launching Star wrote:
Well, crag. My DS has the same issue. How old is your DS? Mine is about 2 years old, and it randomly powers itself off during gameplay. Also, the case is cracked near the power indicator lights, but it's a small crack, and all that's happened is the screen no longer locks at a certain angle. Does your DS resemble what I described?
My advice: If your DS is out of warranty (over a year old), or there's too much damage to it, just buy a new system. Only $129.99. I'm not going to right now, since I gotta save up my money (including however much Christmas and birthday money I get from relatives) to buy a PS3 and LBP. (My birthday is only six days after Christmas Very Happy)
Actually, it does. The thing that shows the lights has fallen off. It was like that ever since...September, I believe. But it had worked fine. And I don't have the money for the new DS....Damn.
Shop of Stev-0    
Wacko McGoose
Launching Star
Jailed
Jailed

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:29 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos-Stev-0 wrote:
Launching Star wrote:
Actually, it does. The thing that shows the lights has fallen off. It was like that ever since...September, I believe. But it had worked fine. And I don't have the money for the new DS....Damn.
Ask Santa Razz
Wait, it's already Christmas Eve. Hey, maybe Santa has an email address! Something like Mr_C@northpole.com
Lol, the site made that a real clickable address XD
ChaosStar
Super Scourge
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:47 pm   Reply with quote

Launching Star wrote:

Mine is older and is broken in one of the connectors that holds the upper screen and touch screen together. It's the oldest version too and it works perfectly.

Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:06 pm   Reply with quote

Launching Star wrote:
Chaos-Stev-0 wrote:
Launching Star wrote:
Ask Santa Razz
Wait, it's already Christmas Eve. Hey, maybe Santa has an email address! Something like Mr_C@northpole.com
Apparently you didn't hear me say that I am too poor to afford it.
Shop of Stev-0    
Wacko McGoose
Launching Star
Jailed
Jailed

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:08 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos-Stev-0 wrote:
Launching Star wrote:
Chaos-Stev-0 wrote:
Launching Star wrote:
Ask Santa Razz
Santa gives stuff for FREE dammit!
ChaosStar
Super Scourge
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:11 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos-Stev-0 wrote:
Launching Star wrote:
Chaos-Stev-0 wrote:
Launching Star wrote:
Ask Santa Razz

It's a download link. Never dare clicking, maybe it's X-mas virus infections. Shifty

Edit: It's an e-mail adress!!! Surprised Laughing Send your wishlist to Santa, good luck.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support