digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Okay, so I ran into a problem...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:13 am   Reply with quote

My PS3 says I'm too young to make a PSN account (I'm 17, dammit)... Should I move my birthday back a year, or should, like, my mother use it... But then, if I make the account name UltraPiggy, is that the ONLY name that'll be used in online play, or can my brother make a name to use while he's playing games online?

The 360 doesn't do this shit. All my friends (with a 360) can have a Live account before they're 18... Why should Sony be so... ageist?
Geno's Tree    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:36 am   Reply with quote

I'm sorry, I don't know. I'm pretty sure, though, that if you give your brother a separate account on the PS3 itself, he might be able to get another online name thingey. All I know was that I said I was 18 on it, incase it was all like "ooh, you're under 17, you can't play MGS or TF2, they're rated M"
Milton Games    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:53 am   Reply with quote

Geno wrote:
My PS3 says I'm too young to make a PSN account (I'm 17, dammit)... Should I move my birthday back a year, or should, like, my mother use it... But then, if I make the account name UltraPiggy, is that the ONLY name that'll be used in online play, or can my brother make a name to use while he's playing games online?

The 360 doesn't do this shit. All my friends (with a 360) can have a Live account before they're 18... Why should Sony be so... ageist?
Isn't ageist a type of cancer? O-o

Anyway, I didn't have this problem when making my master account, and I used 1994... is this age restriction new or something?
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:56 am   Reply with quote

Push your age back by one year. That's what I always do if I don't meet the age requirements for an account of sorts. Well, not that I do, anymore, but whatever.
The Town of Lix    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support