digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

*one side of fort explodes*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Fort Francis
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:50 pm   Reply with quote

*At that moment, something fell into the rubble at a high speed.*
Gemstone Goods    
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:26 pm   Reply with quote

The Dark Jr. Troopa soon found the one they called Francis. He saw that Francis was working on a hi-technicaal creation. Nerr 2.0 was what the program was. He knew this must be the leader and must be taken out.

Dark Jr. Troopa left the room and went to the basement. He maneuvered around, but luckily most of the people in the fort were asleep. He found some bombmeows and dynamitemeows and gathered a few in his hand.

He crept up to Francis's room and wired all dynamitemeows and bombmeows onto chairs and tables in the room. Dark Jr. Troopa knew that Francis would be too busy concentrating.

"Hey Francis, dun ben mi plx," said Dark Jr. Troopa. Francis turned around slowly and saw something shiny next to his neck.

"I don't want to hear a peep out of you lizard lip. There's 3 minutes until this detonates. The world has had enough of you and your failed inventions," said Dark Jr. Troopa. He kicked Francis around and tied him to a chair and covered his mouth and eyes.

10 seconds remained until the bombs detonated and Dark Jr. Troopa flew out of the room and into General Discussion, on the far end of Fort Francis. He hoped that all would hear this magnificent explosion.
Troopa's Treats    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:37 pm   Reply with quote

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!
*falls down*

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT~WARK"
Choco's    
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:13 am   Reply with quote

Oh my gosh what was that? Go go go. Launch the raid sirens and eat the bandwiths. Go go go.

The raid sirens go up and they are quite loud.
Troopa's Treats    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:02 pm   Reply with quote

*Spiny emerged from the rubble of the first explosion.*
Blephlemesess. x_X
Gemstone Goods    
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:12 pm   Reply with quote

The Dark Jr. Troopa needed a distraction so he wanted to find someone and quick. He soon came up [insert next poster here]. Dark Jr. Troopa was ready with whatever he needed too...
Troopa's Treats    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:43 pm   Reply with quote

Hey Jr. You got any idea whats going ~WARK
Choco's    
vdogam3r
kEvin

HP: 40 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:24 pm   Reply with quote

Two explosions? Does that mean another will come at exactly... 10:00 PM EST (9:00 PM Central)
Epic'ly Random    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:51 pm   Reply with quote

Paula had apparently died in the first explosion.

Thankfully due to earthbound mechanics, her "boyfriend" ness brought her back to the fort's front door, unharmed.

With 50 dollars out of his pockets.
Lapin Angelique    
I don't have a title.
Gold Prognosticus

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:11 am   Reply with quote

In a sealed room deep within Fort Francis, the Gold Prognosticus rested on a silver stand. Nothing could penetrate that room without permission from the book itself, and no sound or vibration could pass through its walls. And yet, when the second explosion struck, a feeling of raw terror shot through the Gold Prognosticus' consciousness.

No...
Francis is...
That's impossible...

Summoning the Golden Knight, the Gold Prognosticus warped into Announcements, finding several of the fort's inhabitants anxiously waiting for news. If what he had just seen was true, the news would be very bad indeed.
Gold Prognosticus' Golden Shop    
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:56 am   Reply with quote

"Ah, yes I do know what's going on Chocobo. Well actually I heard that one of the meowmods accidently broke and left a huge mess. Don't worry though, everyone is ok," said the Dark Jr. Troopa.

"By the way Francis wanted me to tell you something or rather give. First of all, are there anyone here who is flaming you or someone you don't really like?" asked the Dark Jr. Troopa.

Meanwhile the real Jr. Troopa was running around looking for where the explosion was but he saw many people gathered around. He walked over and the securimeow began to talk and said that the meow mods are going to look around and see if Francis is around.
Troopa's Treats    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:15 pm   Reply with quote

Yoshi knows several people who flame him, but none of them come here, because they don't want to be RPOTards, even though this isn't RPOT.

*fourth wall crashes over head*
PSI and more    
I don't have a title.
Gold Prognosticus

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:04 pm   Reply with quote

For longer and longer the inhabitants of the fort waited for news concerning the explosion, and yet none came. The Gold Prognosticus eventually realised that he would have to be the one to reveal the bad news.

"There is an intruder in the fort," announced the Gold Prognosticus, its words echoing throughout the room. "Disguised as one of us. The intruder must be stopped, for he has already caused great harm." If the crowd wasn't already panicking, they would be in a few seconds. "I fear Francis has been gravely injured."

They don't need to know Francis' true condition...
Not yet.

((Bump?))
Gold Prognosticus' Golden Shop    
Oversized Goomba
Giant_Goomba23
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:09 pm   Reply with quote

*groans* "Ooogh... What the *crag* didya do- O.O F-F-F-Francis! I have to alert everyone else!"

*about five mins later*

"T-t-t-t-terrible news! Someone attempted to assaninate francis!
We have to be on full alert for the attacker!!!"

*checks on francis*

"... Oh, great, just what I needed. He's...He's...HE's... DEAAAAAAAAAAAAD!"
Man Of St00f    
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:37 pm   Reply with quote

"Oh jeez," said Jr. Troopa. He looked around and people were just standing there...doing nothing.

"I can't find Francis. Did something happen to him?" asked Jr. Troopa
Troopa's Treats    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Fort Francis