digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Wii Check for Messages?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:09 am   Reply with quote

Anyone know how to make the Wii check for new messages? Or adding new friend codes?
Or does it just do it whenever it feels like it?
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:13 am   Reply with quote

When you see that button that looks like a mail envelope, click it. The go to write message and you'll find your address book. Just click on the book to find your code and you can put other people's friend codes in that Address Book too.
Ammu-Nation!    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:15 am   Reply with quote

Yeah, i know, but it takes a while for the friend code to register. Or If i send a message, when do they actually get it?

Is there a way to trigger friend-code validation or check for new messages?
I turned the console off, let it wait a few minutes, and turned it on, and my new friend-code was confirmed.
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:16 am   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
Yeah, i know, but it takes a while for the friend code to register. Or If i send a message, when do they actually get it?

Is there a way to trigger friend-code validation or check for new messages?
I turned the console off, let it wait a few minutes, and turned it on, and my new friend-code was confirmed.

If you send someone your friend code. they have to do yours aswell. if you go to settings, and somewhere in the internet place, it says to recieve messages while your playing, or if its standby..
Koop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming