digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Umbra Tear's Mansion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 45, 46, 47  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:48 pm   Reply with quote

A new refrigerator was in the kitchen, and the red lights finally were off.
After his all-terrain Porkmobile drove into the garage, the Air Marshal walked into the house and plopped onto a sofa. He turned on the massive Plasma Screen TV, that any evil bad-guy would own, and he watched. On screen, there was a strange, chubby man wearing a striped shirt, who was in a room full of toys. His fist was raised in the air, tightened.

"...Or...I swear, also...Yeah. Ceasing of the comics. I will go to the police......You do not want to get on my bad side AGAIN‼" The fist the strange man made tightened. "Or even worse! NNNNNNNNNN, I'll STRANGE THAT POMMY!" The man punched the air with a fierce hook. "I WILL BASH HIS LIGHTS OUT‼...If I ever MEET that bastard...In person..."

The Air Marshal laughed. "That poor-poor Pommy, the pink-haired-punk"
Hell    
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:57 pm   Reply with quote

"Geez, what kind of show is this?" Ciess couldn't determine if she liked this program or was disturbed by it."
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:03 pm   Reply with quote

"This show? You mean Pork Power Beatdown? It's the greatest fight show on television. Next week, some pink haired sap who signed the wrong contract is going to have to fight an evil religious fanatic who makes comics. I don't know, though. Aren't there little kids living here? Like that little strawberry girl or that rabbit that used to hang around here? "
Hell    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:07 pm   Reply with quote

"I can almost guarantee you that said rabbit's older than all of us combined."

"Bawwww, kid's minds these days are already poisoned. Who cares what they watch?"
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:10 pm   Reply with quote

"Violent television like this will only make you guys worse... Now, seriously, where the heck is that rabbit?" He turned the television off.

The Air Marshal got a rifle from his table, and stood up. "I always wanted the fur coat of an ancient woodland creature, anyways, and if you say Bunny is as old as it is..."
Hell    
Lord Bob
Stan

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:16 pm   Reply with quote

"Dood, that may not be the best idea. I think he has some dangerous bombs, specifically nukes. My Prinny sense tingles near him."
NON BANNER    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:18 pm   Reply with quote

"Bunny went back to Castle Oress. He kind of drifts between sides...and good luck trying to even touch that rabbit. No one's sure what it is, but you just can't get rid of him, and after a while, you can't even consider it. Plus, he's valuable as a spy. Unfortunately, that applies for both sides. That's why you don't tell rabbits secrets."

"And he's cuddly. :D"
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:21 pm   Reply with quote

"I don't care how important or powerful he is, or how many bombs he holds. Is he a god? I bet he is. But so am I."

The Air Marshal struck a badass pose, with his jet-black cape flowing, and his rifle with a firm grip.

"Wait...Why am I even thinking of killing this guy? I should go punch out a hippo or something if I really want to kill an animal."
Hell    
Lord Bob
Stan

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:22 pm   Reply with quote

"Animal cruelty is the first sign of a serial killer, dood."
NON BANNER    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:27 pm   Reply with quote

The Air Marshal froze with shock, silenced.

"..."

"...I never killed a single human being in my life...Now, there were times I accidentally got pretty close, like the time I drove my all-terrain Porkmobile up in the mountains, and used too much fuel and polluted the air so bad all the native people up there started to suffocate, but, that was an accident. It doesn't matter if you kill an animal. I mean, they're everywhere. You're one of them, Stan."
Hell    
Lord Bob
Stan

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:29 pm   Reply with quote

"Nope, I'm a human soul trapped in this body until I atone. And I should know. I was a serial killer. It started out with the older dogs, then I moved on to puppies, then kittens, bunnies, and then people."
NON BANNER    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:32 pm   Reply with quote

"Sorry, to hear that, peg-leg. You weren't sneaky enough."

A bird landed on a tree branch in front of the window. The eyes of the Air Marshal were quick, and he fired his Laser Rifle at the window, breaking it, but not actually shooting the bird, who knew better than to be seen by the walking environmental menace known as the Air Marshal. "Darn!"
Hell    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:34 pm   Reply with quote

"You're paying for that window."
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:50 pm   Reply with quote

"But Lady Umbra, that bird was in the window."
Hell    
Lord Bob
Stan

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:04 pm   Reply with quote

"You can also clean up the glass, dood."
NON BANNER    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play