digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Umbra Tear's Mansion
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:35 pm   Reply with quote

{{I keep forgetting to make this topic, lol. Basically, this is the place where Umbra and all of the other anti-Oress people do stuff. yeaaaa~h

Same rules apply here as they do to Castle Oress.}}

Well, I'm not feeling very descriptive today, so let's make this simple. It looks like a plain old mansion, it's just as fancy (if not fancier) than 'Castle' Oress, and it's owned by none other than, you guessed it, Umbra Tear.

But, for some reason, Umbra Tear was absent, which left the mansion empty. Her assistants, Ciess and Shan, hadn't arrived yet, and her 'maid' hadn't arrived yet either (but Umbra could easily do without her).

The mansion was ten times creepier than it already was without it being empty. If you stayed long enough, you'd get some pretty nifty ideas for ghost stories, considering the fact that the mansion was probably haunted. After all, plenty of people died in here.

If fact, if you listened closely enough, you could probably hear the sound of someone rummaging through boxes in the basement.

Wait, that's not a ghost...

...Probably.
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:03 pm   Reply with quote

Ignis had taken up permanent residence inside the Mansion, and had even blasted out a few walls to expand his room. He was in the kitchen, nomming on some Drakes Kabobs that has inexplicably ended up in the fridge when he heard the noise.

Whazzat? I could swear I was alone in this place.

Continuing to munch on his snack, he ventured towards the basement door and opened it.
The Domain of Secrets    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:29 pm   Reply with quote

Suddenly the front door was blasted off it's hinges as a Dark Magikoopa walked into the mansion.

(I've decided to remove Demonic Vaati and place Shomi here since he is now considered to be evil.)
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Paper Peach
Baku Fite

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:30 pm   Reply with quote

Baku was in down in the basement. In a room down on the lower floor she had set up a sort of a work out room.A large punching bag stood in the center. She repeatedly attacked it with a variety of kicks, punches, and other attacks. she was quick on her feet, bouncing back and forth on the front of her feet.

She suddenly stopped as she heard a loud noise coming from the stairs.
Paper Peach's Shop    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:49 pm   Reply with quote

Unless the door was enchanted it would remain of the floor.

Shomi began checking the area.

(Also was Shomi's entrance too much or was it good enough?)
Dark World Shop of Magic    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:22 pm   Reply with quote

Aita was in the kitchen, chopping some strawberries with her knife. :D

"SAMMICHES ANYONE?" she called, sending a rather large echo throughout the house. She was hoping to draw a crowd, considering the last time the whole house was in the same room was a long, long time ago.
The Carmadox Party    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:34 pm   Reply with quote

The stairway leading down to the basement looked absolutely normal.

You know, except for the fact the walls were covered in odd markings. It looked like the markings were nothing new, so they probably weren't the cause of the rustling noises.
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:55 pm   Reply with quote

Ignis heard Aita yelling and called out to her before continuing down into the basement.

Maybe in a bit! I'm checking out the basement first!

He proceeded down the stairs, keeping a grip on Fyel in his robe pocket.
The Domain of Secrets    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:04 pm   Reply with quote

Bunny, somehow being here and at Castle Oress at the same time, poked his head through the kitchen window which was apparently always there. :3

"What'cha doin'?" :3

The rustling noise continued.
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:35 pm   Reply with quote

Ignis was now drawing close to whatever was causing the noise. Cautiously, he opened the door leading into the room where the noise was coming from.

Who's snooping around down here? Out with it!
The Domain of Secrets    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:26 pm   Reply with quote

Tayl's all-too familiar face poked out of one of the many boxes that littered the room.

"I swear to God I didn't do anythi---oh, nevermind, you're not the police. Well, you certainly don't look like a police officer~"

Oddly, rather than scrounging through boxes of monies~ and valuables, Tayl was apparently looking through boxes of books and documents, all of which looked old. Or, at least, they had been through a lot. There were plenty of other boxes opened too, so it was safe to assume Tayl had gone through all of those as well.

"He~y, wait a sec, what are you doing here, anyways? I thought this place was abandoned!"
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:34 pm   Reply with quote

Ignis eased up a bit upon seeing Tayl.

I'd like to ask you the same thing... but knowing you, I probably don't want to know. As for why I'm here... well, I kinda live here. There's no going wrong with a free mansion that has a fridge that inexplicably stocks itself with Drake and Ale.
The Domain of Secrets    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:39 pm   Reply with quote

"Wait, you live here now? What happened to the chick who used to live here?"
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:41 pm   Reply with quote

She up and disappeared on me. There's a few others who live here as well, but I'm pretty much the only one who actually calls it home.
The Domain of Secrets    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:18 pm   Reply with quote

"Huh. That's weird. It's not like Umbra to just leave in the middle of important stuff..."
~The Shop with Stuff~    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play