digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Port Town Aero [Text Based RP]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:50 pm   Reply with quote

((Anyone who has signed up, (or hasn't) may join. I will keep the story going smoothly, and keep the story on track. I am the only one allowed to god mod, HOWEVER, I will only god mod if necessary (i.e. putting the story back on track, killing off someone's character if they are being to disruptive, etc.) so everything stays frosty. You may post at any time, to symbolize what your character is doing. The starting location is the Port Town Aero (Any resemblence to any place virtual or otherwise is purely coincidental) inside a small pub. Your characters can go from there... GOGOGO!))

The Bartender finishes telling the hero about what happened a long time ago. It's a tale about how an evil overlord took over the region, and ruled it with an iron fist. He also tells the hero about an ancient prophecy that says the said hero is the one who shall save them... ((This is the actual plot lol. It's just a tale, but it's about to become real...))

"Ohohoho! Like the story huh? Come back if you ever want to hear more sir. Oh, by the way, what's your name?" He asks the Hero.
Die4Less Corp.    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:40 am   Reply with quote

"Me? The name's Bartz Klauser. I don't know if people here have caught wind of what I do for a living, but I'm really an adventurer. Been doing so for most of my life, since my mother died. And four years ago, I got hit pretty hard. Dad got sick and died too. Since then, I've been traveling the world." he said, taking another sip from his drink.
The Town of Lix    
Paper Luigi
Masked Man

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:08 am   Reply with quote

A figure walks into the bar and sits down. He doesn't ask for a beer or even try to get the bartender's attention. He wears a long purple robe with an oversized hood that covers most of his face. He seems to be listening in on Bartz's conversation with the bartender.
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:32 am   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
"Me? The name's Bartz Klauser. I don't know if people here have caught wind of what I do for a living, but I'm really an adventurer. Been doing so for most of my life, since my mother died. And four years ago, I got hit pretty hard. Dad got sick and died too. Since then, I've been traveling the world." he said, taking another sip from his drink.

"Wow, that's tough. How have you been doing on your adventures?" He asked Bartz as he attended to the robed man.
Die4Less Corp.    
Paper Luigi
Masked Man

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:39 am   Reply with quote

Without even turning around, he put a hand up to the bartender signaling he didn't want anything, and continued to just sit there.
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:13 am   Reply with quote

"Should be about four years now. Most people wouldn't believe the sorts of places I've seen. I bet you wouldn't believe me if I told you I traveled to the floating ruins of a long-gone civilization."
The Town of Lix    
Paper Luigi
Masked Man

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:22 pm   Reply with quote

The figure looked back fa a second, then quickly turned back around.
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:30 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
"Should be about four years now. Most people wouldn't believe the sorts of places I've seen. I bet you wouldn't believe me if I told you I traveled to the floating ruins of a long-gone civilization."

Wow, that's pretty good... Find anything intereststing there?
Die4Less Corp.    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:56 pm   Reply with quote

"There were a few artifacts, but I've kept them safe with me. I've got another one. Would you believe...a dimensional crossroads of sort?"
The Town of Lix    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:02 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
"There were a few artifacts, but I've kept them safe with me. I've got another one. Would you believe...a dimensional crossroads of sort?"

"Crossroads to another dimension? Nah, it's impossible... Now, excuse me one moment..."

He walks over to the robed man, and asks again if he wants anything.
Die4Less Corp.    
Paper Luigi
Masked Man

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:06 pm   Reply with quote

"If you insist on bothering me, i'll have one of your finest.", he muttered, putting some money on the table.
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:26 pm   Reply with quote

? wrote:
"If you insist on bothering me, i'll have one of your finest.", he muttered, putting some money on the table.

"Very well..." The bartender gives him the best stuff they got.

"Ah, we close in 10 minutes, I have to go get ready to leave..."

The bartender put up the closed sign, and left to get ready to leave.
Die4Less Corp.    
Paper Luigi
Masked Man

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:11 pm   Reply with quote

The robed man finished his booze and walked out of the bar.
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:31 pm   Reply with quote

((Bump))
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:47 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz tossed a few coins onto the counter and walked out of the bar, heading to the inn in the town.
The Town of Lix    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play