digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

*He was staring at something sticking out of the ground.*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:22 pm   Reply with quote

Tsuki wrote:
Spiny wrote:
*He started to pick out some more of the needles, wincing after every pull.*
*After awhile, a small creature carrying a lantern began to walk towards the group.*
((ITT:A FF player's hell.*shot*))
((A tonberry? They aren't that bad... THAT BOSS AGRIHAM ON THE OTHER HAND, UGH, WHY IS IT THAT ONLY NORMAL ATTACKS HURT IT, QUICKENINGS DO 0 DAMAGE, AND THE FACT THAT IT TELEPORTS, AND IS IMMUNE TO RANGED WEAPONS, AND CLONES ITSELF, AAAAND IS A BOSS YOU FIGHT SOON AFTER THE GROUP OF MANDRAGORAS!? D:<))
((Oh, that boss was easy as hell. I just used a basic Gambit setup and thrashed it. And tonberries were really annoying enemies from FFVI onwards. VERY annoying. They have an attack called Karma that hits you for the number of enemies you've killed. That's in X, don't remember about the others. But they're annoying as hell. And don't you mean Ahriman? The one that should appear as an eyeball and stuff.))
The Town of Lix    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:24 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
Tsuki wrote:
Spiny wrote:
*After awhile, a small creature carrying a lantern began to walk towards the group.*
((A tonberry? They aren't that bad... THAT BOSS AGRIHAM ON THE OTHER HAND, UGH, WHY IS IT THAT ONLY NORMAL ATTACKS HURT IT, QUICKENINGS DO 0 DAMAGE, AND THE FACT THAT IT TELEPORTS, AND IS IMMUNE TO RANGED WEAPONS, AND CLONES ITSELF, AAAAND IS A BOSS YOU FIGHT SOON AFTER THE GROUP OF MANDRAGORAS!? D:<))
((Oh, that boss was easy as hell. I just used a basic Gambit setup and thrashed it. And tonberries were really annoying enemies from FFVI onwards. VERY annoying. They have an attack called Karma that hits you for the number of enemies you've killed. That's in X, don't remember about the others. But they're annoying as hell. And don't you mean Ahriman? The one that should appear as an eyeball and stuff.))
((The only thing that can hurt that boss is swords, axes, pipes, and other melee weapons. I've tried gernades, bows, longbows, guns, it's immune to them all. Quickenings, even 13 link ones, do 0 damage, and it's immune to every single spell I casted on it, which would be nearly all of them. It multiplies, and teleports, so I have to somehow hit it, telling apart it from like, fifty others. I mean like, within minutes the ENTIRE FRICKEN ROOM IS FILLED WITH CLONES.))
Junk shop    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:27 pm   Reply with quote

The man steals a glance at Vaati's book.

"...Karma, you say."

It's been nice knowing you, Bitlands. >.>;;;

((I wanna hug it D: ))
Buzzy Mart    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:28 pm   Reply with quote

Tsuki wrote:
Bartz Klauser wrote:
Tsuki wrote:
Spiny wrote:
((The only thing that can hurt that boss is swords, axes, pipes, and other melee weapons. I've tried gernades, bows, longbows, guns, it's immune to them all. Quickenings, even 13 link ones, do 0 damage, and it's immune to every single spell I casted on it, which would be nearly all of them. It multiplies, and teleports, so I have to somehow hit it, telling apart it from like, fifty others. I mean like, within minutes the ENTIRE FRICKEN ROOM IS FILLED WITH CLONES.))
((Pretty easy, for me. Do some hunts and get some Espers before Sochen Cave Palace.))
The Town of Lix    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:41 pm   Reply with quote

*After getting into clear view, it instantly glared at [roll=5], and began to shuffle toward them.*

((1=Spiny
2=Bartz
3=Tsuki
4=Ed
5=?))
Actions
Dice Used: 5 Roll Results: 5.
Gemstone Goods    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:46 pm   Reply with quote

((Y'know what I would do? Run around it in a continuous circle. It wouldn't be able to reach you physically if you're fast enough.))
The Town of Lix    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:50 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
((Y'know what I would do? Run around it in a continuous circle. It wouldn't be able to reach you physically if you're fast enough.))

((But they're actually pretty smart, meaning they could find a way to shank you despite your speed.))
Gemstone Goods    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:53 pm   Reply with quote

Spiny wrote:
Bartz Klauser wrote:

((But they're actually pretty smart, meaning they could find a way to shank you despite your speed.))
((Or when they try using Karma on you, just say "*crag* this, I don't believe in karma." Since you don't believe in it, how can it hurt you?))
The Town of Lix    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:16 pm   Reply with quote

((If I say "I don't believe in magic" when a mage is staring me in the face, does that mean he loses all his power?))
*It was slowly closing in...*
Gemstone Goods    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:22 pm   Reply with quote

((For some different characters, yes. Magic itself has its roots in imagination and stuff. If you've read a ton of fantasy books/played games, you'll notice this))
The Town of Lix    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:59 pm   Reply with quote

((Is his luck really that bad XD))

The man backs away slowly, quietly preparing a fire spell.
Buzzy Mart    
bobz
bobzearth42

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:03 pm   Reply with quote

((Needs moar King f*cking Tonberry.

Although, it was easy in VI.)) 3:|════׀
bobzearth42's Shop    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:25 pm   Reply with quote

*It was getting abit too close for comfort, especially given that it's lantern was slowly gaining a purple aura around it.
Gemstone Goods    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:39 pm   Reply with quote

Not liking the look of that glow, he lashes out with a casting of Fire--mainly to test the waters, see just how tough the thing is.
Buzzy Mart    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:48 pm   Reply with quote

*It paused as the spell made contact. It took damage, but shrugged it off as it closed the distance.
It waved it's lantern infront of the attacker.
The effect would cause him to take damage equal to the count of everyone he had directly killed multiplied by ten.*
Gemstone Goods    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic