digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Sitting by a lake
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Maiq the Liar
Jolly Roger

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:24 am   Reply with quote

They proceeded down the nearest road, as JR looked around for some interesting place for them to explore or visit. The Bandits are heading towards the Wheelie on a set of Lakitu clouds, which are likely stolen.

"So tell me, what is it like living here?" he asked in a slightly shy voice.
Tamriellic Titles    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:31 am   Reply with quote

"I don't really live here. I hail from Dark Land. Its a nice place, if you like lava rivers. It's called Dark Land because the area is surrounded by a ring of mountains which, due to their closeness and the fact that a bunch of them are actually volcanoes which long ago erupted in such a way that the lava which turned to stone at the top blocked off the view of the sky."
Dark Land Supply Store    
Maiq the Liar
Jolly Roger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:36 am   Reply with quote

"Oh...that sounds like...that doesn't sound like the place I thought you'd live at all..." he said, sadly. "You're just too nice to come from a place that sounds so...uncomfortable."

The bandits have caught up to the Wheelie. One cloud darts to the side in preparation for a ram, while the other moves ahead and begins it's descent.
Tamriellic Titles    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:42 am   Reply with quote

Kooparia smiled. "Its not uncomfortable. Its pleasant and quite beautiful. And you should see the lava's glow against the cities and then there's the fire flower fields..."

She did not mention all the petrified dead trees which appeared skeletal.

"But what sort of place did you think I came from?"
Dark Land Supply Store    
Maiq the Liar
Jolly Roger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:49 am   Reply with quote

"Um...well, by your attitude, I figured you would be from someplace...tranquil. I don't know why, in my head I saw a peaceful town near a waterfall when I thought about it, complete with green fields, a decent palace, and some nice farmland..." Jolly Roger is almost entranced on the idea of such a place, and what wonderful people would come from there. Lucky for them, Wheelies are sentient, and the Wheelie begins moving at his own pace. The bandits drew closer, the one planning to ram them was likely in plain view by now, but the Wheelie doesn't notice.
Tamriellic Titles    
Maiq the Liar
Jolly Roger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:26 pm   Reply with quote

((Well, it was worth a shot.))
Tamriellic Titles    
Maiq the Liar
Jolly Roger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:08 pm   Reply with quote

((That's two failed alts. I'll try RPOT again when and if I ever think of another character that isn't full of suck.))
Tamriellic Titles    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:52 am   Reply with quote

((Sorry, I was mostly asleep. ._.; ))

Kooparia shrugged. "Like I said, its a nice place in its own right."
Dark Land Supply Store    
Maiq the Liar
Jolly Roger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:08 am   Reply with quote

((It's okay. Sad))

The side bandit kicks the side of the Wheelie. As the Wheelie swerves somewhat out of control, Jolly Roger is brought back to reality. He brings it to a stop before it gets too out of control, and jumps down. The Bandits descend next to them and jump off their clouds.
Tamriellic Titles    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:09 am   Reply with quote

Kooparia is clinging to the Wheelie, having been caught off-guard and was temporally paralyzed with shock.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Maiq the Liar
Jolly Roger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:24 am   Reply with quote

Jolly Roger looks up at the Wheelie and sees Kooparia. "Stay right there, 'kay? Trouble's abound." He calmly approaches the Bandits. Typical Mario Bandits they were, wearing their plain blue outfits. "So, what brings you two fine gentlemen all the way out here?"

"Don't be dumb. Hand over dat vehicle and yer both safe. If ya don't wanna cooperate, I'm sure we can find a nice ditch out here for the two of ya."

"And I was hoping you came here in the hopes of sitting down for a cup of tea." His voice was somewhat childish. His interesting sense of humor is probably obvious right now.

One of the Bandits approached JR. "So, ya think yer a wise guy, eh? A pathetic one at dat. Lemme tell ya somethin' kid, you don't mess with the Blue Bandit Gang, or else-" "...or else you're gonna say some terribly cliche lines, right? Was I close?" "Alright, that's it, punk! We're gonna make sure ya don't see tanight at all." The Bandits drew their daggers.
Tamriellic Titles    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:32 am   Reply with quote

"Uh... wait... Isn't there an agreement of sorts between the Dark Land Koopa Kingdom and various groups of Bandits to not rob from the Koopas of Dark Land, or are you one of the groups which are not part of the agreement?" Kooparia eventually stammered.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Maiq the Liar
Jolly Roger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:42 am   Reply with quote

"Agreements? Hah! Lady, you must've never seen one-a us before. I'd be happy ta tell you about it, but there's no point seein as you're both gonna die here."

"That's not happening, you know. You're both pretty dim if you think you can take me on..." Jolly Roger stepped back, and a bright glow shone from his hand. What appeared to be a sign materialized, a green octagonal sign with 'GO' written on it. "Ready to go, guys?"

"Y'know, this could be fun if he lasts more than 10 seconds." the first Bandit said. "Shame he won't last dat long." said the other. Jolly Roger didn't seem intimidated. In fact, he seemed to be analyzing them, figuring out just how to defeat them. "I'm feeling nice today, so I think I'll let you try hitting me first." He then waited for the first attack.
Tamriellic Titles    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:50 am   Reply with quote

Kooparia slapped her forehead. The pact was last renewed at least way back when King Bowser was a hatchling! How could she had forgotten that?
Dark Land Supply Store    
Maiq the Liar
Jolly Roger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:03 am   Reply with quote

Medikoopa wrote:
Kooparia slapped her forehead. The pact was last renewed at least way back when King Bowser was a hatchling! How could she had forgotten that?

((It's not that they don't know about this agreement, it's just that they don't care. Jolly will explain it when this is over, since he's familiar with this Clan. When I think about it though, you do bring up a valid point about the Yoshi's Island scenario...))

"Alright, ya want to be a martyr? Fine with me." one of the Bandits said as he stepped towards JR. He leapt forward with his knife at the ready. JR was right in his prediction. "Nice try, moron!" he said, "TRAFFIC JAM!" Jolly Roger jumped back, dodging the potential stab, and he pointed the face of his weapon at the Bandit, which now had a clock on it. The Bandit's action slowed to a literal crawl...and JR took the opportunity to finish his opponent with this. He dashed past him, and swiftly smashed him in the back of the head with his sign. The Bandit's speed returned to normal and he plopped to the ground. "Heh, weakling."
Tamriellic Titles    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic