digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Sitting by a lake
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:07 am   Reply with quote

Kooparia was impressed.

"You can preform time-related magic? Neat."
Dark Land Supply Store    
Maiq the Liar
Jolly Roger

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:23 am   Reply with quote

JR seemed delighted by her reaction. He looked towards the other Bandit and grinned. "Your turn." he said, as he stepped towards the other one. The other Bandit seemed a bit frightened after what he just saw, but he decides that it's now or never. He charges at Jolly Roger hs fast as he can. JR, in an attempt to impress Kooparia again, decides to use a different tactic. He jumps over the Bandit without much hassle, and waves his sign again. This time, a picture of a car is on it. The Bandit stops, and turns around to see JR waving good-bye to him. A faint noise that sounds like a running engine is heard. The Bandit finally realizes just who he was up against, and looks up at the sky behind him to see a medium-sized portal. He tries to jump to the side, but before he can get away, a small car drops out of the portal and rams him at full speed, launching him into the distance.

The car seems to vanish after it's job is done, before it even gets close enough to hurt JR.
Tamriellic Titles    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:26 am   Reply with quote

Kooparia could not help but wince at that.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Maiq the Liar
Jolly Roger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:32 am   Reply with quote

Not the reaction he was hoping for. "It's not lethal or anything, the lightweight car can only break a few bones at most..."

"Besides, they were threatening us, and they were from the Blue Bandit Clan..." JR had a frown on his face, as he was at a dilemma. He didn't want to get her involved with this Clan, even with the mere knowledge, but he felt that she deserved an explanation for his violent resort.
Tamriellic Titles    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:51 pm   Reply with quote

Kooparia could not help but yawn a bit.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Maiq the Liar
Jolly Roger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:08 pm   Reply with quote

"Oh...sorry, lady...I mean, I didn't think anything like this would happen. I guess we can set up camp or something if you want to talk, I guess I should explain a few things to you..." JR walked to his Wheelie and looked at Kooparia, "If not, I guess I can quickly drive you wherever youwant nd be on my way."
Tamriellic Titles    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic