digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

My biology teacher's head is indecent.
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Off-Topic
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:27 am   Reply with quote

Alternately titled "why the hell haven't I gotten around to seeing the Four Fiends remix until tonight ffff".

Either way, I find this fact somewhat unsettling. O:
Buzzy Mart    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:39 am   Reply with quote

My bio teacher's a bitch. She's like. "HEY!! LOOK!! LISTEN!!" So I feel like link! And my wood shop teacher tries to teach us about comp's >_>
Alchemy slam.    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:42 am   Reply with quote

My art teacher is awesome. He always makes fun of the stupid people in class. ( Me even once. D: ) And his retarded jokes are just so retarded they're retarded.

My English teacher is funny sometimes too. She's always quirky and hyper off of coffee. 8D
The Carmadox Party    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:45 am   Reply with quote

My PE teacher=fat bastard ;; He makes us run alot.
Alchemy slam.    
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:51 am   Reply with quote

Edward Elric wrote:
My PE teacher=fat bastard ;; He makes us run alot.
HEY! YOU, MISTER SILLY-HEAD-LUMPING-AROUND-WIT'CHA-HEAD-TUCKED-INTO-YER-ASS, YOU'D BEST BE GETTIN' RUNNIN', BECAUSE LEMME TELL YUU! I ATE A BAYBEH!
Console Merchandise    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:55 am   Reply with quote

Yes sir. *runs 3 miles* He's like 500 pounds and makes us run alot, then makes us stretch.
Alchemy slam.    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:26 am   Reply with quote

My teachers are awesome, but my parents pay a lot for the school, so I guess that's just customer service.

... I wish I wasn't so expensive, why does it cost so much, D: D: D:

Anyway...

Chem - Epic guy from Canada. Recently blew up the fume hood. Madly ad-libs explanations in class - "Hey ! That's a valence electron ! GET OVER HERE, BABY ! >:D"

Bio - Same epic Canadian guy.

English - Bipolar dude from Britain. He always tells me to shut up, and I never know when he's jesting and when not. Ridicules the butt monkesy of our class.

German - Nice woman from America. I can pull my homework out of my ass and get good marks. *I <3 German Class*

ToK Same as above

Psychology Interesting woman from Australia, but sadly an utter b**ch under pressure, and she just got a rank-up here, meaning she's swamped with stress.

Maths Woman from - actually, I have no clue. She looks Indian, but then again my english Teacher looks Irish / Scottish.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Shadowlugia
INeedScissors61
Vampire

HP: 74 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:53 am   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:
My teachers are awesome, but my parents pay a lot for the school, so I guess that's just customer service.

... I wish I wasn't so expensive, why does it cost so much, D: D: D:

Anyway...

Chem - Epic guy from Canada. Recently blew up the fume hood. Madly ad-libs explanations in class - "Hey ! That's a valence electron ! GET OVER HERE, BABY ! >Very Happy"

Bio - Same epic Canadian guy.

English - Bipolar dude from Britain. He always tells me to shut up, and I never know when he's jesting and when not. Ridicules the butt monkesy of our class.

German - Nice woman from America. I can pull my homework out of my ass and get good marks. *I <3 German Class*

ToK Same as above

Psychology Interesting woman from Australia, but sadly an utter b**ch under pressure, and she just got a rank-up here, meaning she's swamped with stress.

Maths Woman from - actually, I have no clue. She looks Indian, but then again my english Teacher looks Irish / Scottish.

*crag* that sound's like a snooty rich school
Shadowlugia's Shop    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:54 am   Reply with quote

My teachers are pretty amazing.

Bio - Nice guy, but he really doesn't teach. He gives us all the answers though.

German = Rather funny teacher. She's really nice and has a good sense of humor.

Algebra - My teacher's rather nice, but she gets pissed off with the part of the class that complains about the work being too hard but not doing anything(AKA, everyone but me).

English - She's a nice teacher, but she picks favorites, so not really.

World Geography - Our teacher is good-natured and overall quite funny. She gives us some pretty easy-to-get grades compared to the other teachers, but at times she's a bitch.

Debate - Need I say more? He's amazing. At the end of the school year, he promised us a mini House marathon.

AP Computer Science I- This teacher is amazing. He allows us to do whatever we want after we're done our work. This even means emulating, since I've been playing SMW in his class for the past few days. He also read us the Grand List of Console RPGs once. And, he prepares us for our AP Exam pretty damn well.
The Town of Lix    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:06 am   Reply with quote

My teachers are all pretty cool guys for the most part
Orchestra- She's nice, and we do actually learn stuff.
Web Authoring- Annoying. She mostly repeats stuff over and over again. But she put me right next to Magmma, so she can't be all bad.
English- Also kind of annoying, middle ground here.
History- Pretty cool guy. 'Nuff said.
Foods- She's nice, that's about it.
Algebra II- She's nice, and when we get at least a 75 on homework, we get a 100, so long as we try each problem.
Science- CLASS IS DULL AND SLOW.
NON BANNER    
? Block
Fancy Wario

HP: 69 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:47 am   Reply with quote

KK APPARENTLY THIS HAS BECOME A TEACHER LISTING TOPIC F*CK YEAH

Drivers Ed: Ehs a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything...but he doesn't teach. He reads off PowerPoints. That's it.

History: Probably one of my favorites. He's funny but serious at the same time (if that makes any sense). Sometimes, though, he goes completely off-topic into these stories about stuff that happened when he was a kid.

Creative Writing: So ridiculously sarcastic that it's not even funny. Definitely the most loose teacher with the rules that I have.

English: She's nice and all...but she NEVER STOPS SMILING. GAWDAMMIT THAT SMILE IS SO F*CKING CREEPY

Chemistry: One of the best teachers that I have (but not necessarily my favorite). He's GREAT at teaching, but sometimes he makes the points for various assignments disproportionate (i.e. 200-point homework assignments). He also has a tendency to go into these motivational speeches...

Latin: She's a good teacher...but she's REALLY technologically inept >_>

Algebra II: Probably one of my favorite teachers. Great at explaining things, has a good sense of humor, and if you get an A on a test, you only have to do half the homework until the next test. God, I love the A-List.
ashdgbdsahvdsajghdasvgsahdvsagsa    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:36 am   Reply with quote

Homeroom: bahdunno, she seems cool
English: A teenager in the body of an adult, seriously. o-o;
Math: Boring. Old. Ugly. Boring. ;o;
Italian: Pretty, but very bitchy. >:
History: My only male teacher, eccentric, old but good looking.
Lab Biology: BEST. TEACHER. EVER. Obsessive over MOTHER series. :D
Art: Very calm, and creative. Although if you piss her off... Let's just say I'm glad she likes me. o3o;
Gym: Nice, kind, strong... Mostly kind to me because I can't do shit in that class. xD;
Junk shop    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:16 pm   Reply with quote

PE: Not much to say about him. He never smiles. Unless we trip or something.

Spanish: I hate her. She apparently worries about everything I do. I swear one of these days I'm gonna snap and scream "JUST CRAG OFF!" into her face. She's hard to understand and can't exactly teach.

On the other hand, before he died, my old Spanish teacher was epic. A Green Lantern obsessed nerd, he had posters and figurines and talked about comic book conventions he went too Very Happy And I remember everything he taught me in the two weeks that I had him and can't remember much of what my current teacher has said.

World Geography: I love him... He's so awesome, and the seniors in our class make it all the better. it's a fun class, but sometimes he goes nuts with tests and homework D:

Geometry: Cool, sometimes funny, at least he's fun to watch him teach....

English: She's pretty funny..... I don't have much to say about her either.

Science: OH I WISH I HAD HIM AS MY TEACHER THIS SEMESTER!!! Just Epic. No homework, easy open booked tests, it's practically impossible to fail Very Happy He's hilarious and know how to scare the crap out of the girls XD

Biology: Apparently she uses us in all her examples. "Let's say if Jordan had sex with Kimber, well Kimber's a real slut and crags every guy out there. Well she has aids. Congrats to all you who spent the night with her!!!" I am not kidding.

Band: Teacher should die. She doesn't teach. at all. She can't even play the music she gives us. WHY DO WE HAVE TO HAVE FAKE BAND TEACHERS!!!!!
Paper Peach's Shop    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:16 pm   Reply with quote

they still have homerooms? Thought they got rid of them.
Alchemy slam.    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:18 pm   Reply with quote

Edward Elric wrote:
Yes sir. *runs 3 miles* He's like 500 pounds and makes us run alot, then makes us stretch.

You should tell him to lead the class by example. Wink
Tamriellic Titles    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Off-Topic