digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

ITT: The kid tries to make sense of this place.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
LudwigVonKoopa
???

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:29 am   Reply with quote

"Hrmm... The landscape seems blatantly familiar, but where is it from? They say the bitlands, and something seems wrong here. It's so familiar, it's like it's on the tip of my damn tongue on what it is. It feels that I just can't remember the vital things, just the basics to live around here! It's like playing a modern RPG without taking any damage with no prior knowledge- It's impossible! Thus, I should either give up and try to get by, or search for information."
He thinks out loud. It was easily heard if you were passing by, so you should try to make sense of it...
Stuff Mart    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic