digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Would I make a good moderator?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Off-Topic

TCH for mod?
Yes
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
No
78%
 78%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 14

Hug you blob NAO!
Super Tenebrae

HP: 100 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:15 pm   Reply with quote

You ask the question, they give you the answer and explain why, then you just carry on complaining about why they say that and it becomes an never ending question. Doesnt seem your ready to be a mod. :/

Last edited by Super Tenebrae on Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tales of shop    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:15 pm   Reply with quote

The Chaos Heart wrote:

Also, degrading of others? Well...maybe...but that doesn't make me biased.

It still makes you sound like an ass.

M'aiq still has a bad taste in his mouth from when you posted about that Starbucks thing...
Tamriellic Titles    
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:16 pm   Reply with quote

There are there things popping up that I would like to know about. For instance, Maiq and this "new leaf" thing, implying I broke some major rule or something. Like I was some sort of criminal.
Dimension C    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:20 pm   Reply with quote

The Chaos Heart wrote:
There are there things popping up that I would like to know about. For instance, Maiq and this "new leaf" thing, implying I broke some major rule or something. Like I was some sort of criminal.

Apparently you missed that one time last month when M'aiq said he was going to turn over a new leaf. Neutral
Tamriellic Titles    
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:23 pm   Reply with quote

Maiq the Liar wrote:
The Chaos Heart wrote:

Apparently you missed that one time last month when M'aiq said he was going to turn over a new leaf. Neutral

Ah. I see. I apologize for that comment then.

Now...why would you have a bad taste in your mouth about the Starbucks thing?
Dimension C    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:25 pm   Reply with quote

The Chaos Heart wrote:
Maiq the Liar wrote:
The Chaos Heart wrote:

Because your comment on finding it was something really assey lke "If you pull your strings right, you can make your puppets tell you anything."
Tamriellic Titles    
Nastasia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:27 pm   Reply with quote

TCH, I just can't see you as a mod. People would not be happy with you being a mod. The one important thing about being a mod is if people trust the mod. If that trust isn't there, everything breaks apart and it all results in drama. I'm not saying that you can't be a trustworthy person, it's just that most people on this forum would not trust you with a moderator's powers. And I'm afraid there's no way to change that, after everything you've done on this forum. Following rules is important just as well as trust is. Francis obviously isn't going to give moderator powers to a member who gets jailed every week. And you can't erase things you've done in the past. You can't say it's okay now and act like it never happened. It doesn't work that way.
Nastasia's Shop    
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:29 pm   Reply with quote

Maiq the Liar wrote:
The Chaos Heart wrote:
Maiq the Liar wrote:
The Chaos Heart wrote:

Because your comment on finding it was something really assey lke "If you pull your strings right, you can make your puppets tell you anything."

How is that assy?

It's the truth.

If you have subordinates, or even just friends in places, all you need to do is poke the right pressure points, and you can find out anything.

Is that so wrong?

but if you must know, I didn't "manipulate" anyone to find it.
Dimension C    
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:31 pm   Reply with quote

Nastasia wrote:
TCH, I just can't see you as a mod. People would not be happy with you being a mod. The one important thing about being a mod is if people trust the mod. If that trust isn't there, everything breaks apart and it all results in drama. I'm not saying that you can't be a trustworthy person, it's just that most people on this forum would not trust you with a moderator's powers. And I'm afraid there's no way to change that, after everything you've done on this forum. Following rules is important just as well as trust is. Francis obviously isn't going to give moderator powers to a member who gets jailed every week. And you can't erase things you've done in the past. You can't say it's okay now and act like it never happened. It doesn't work that way.

I do not get jailed every week. Where the hell did you come up with that?

I've only been jailed I think twice, and one of those wasn't even my fault.

Exactly HOW is that every week?

Also, WHAT did I do that is SOOOO WRONG in my past?
Dimension C    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:34 pm   Reply with quote

This topic is getting stupid and we should all get the point.
The Carmadox Party    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Off-Topic