digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

SSB4 Dream Roster
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Nintendo/Sonic fanboy
Tyeforce

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:11 pm   Reply with quote

This...is my dream roster.

[image]

With over 80 characters, this would truly be a roster full of win. None of us know what Super Smash Bros. 4 will hold. We can only wish. This roster (which took quite a long time to make) is perfect to me. I'm sure there aren't too many people here besides myself who are obsessed enough to know who every single character is on this list, but I assure you, they're all great. If you want to know who everyone is, then look here...

Mario - Donkey Kong - Link - Samus/Zero Suit Samus - Kirby - Fox - Pikachu - Marth - Ninten - Mr. Game & Watch - Geno - Mega Man
Luigi - Diddy Kong - Zelda/Sheik - Dark Samus - Meta Knight - Falco - Pok駑on Trainer - Roy - Ness - Ice Climbers - Nick/Captain Rainbow - Bomberman
Peach - Dixie Kong - Ganondorf - Ridley - King Dedede - Krystal - Lucario - Lyn - Lucas - R.O.B. - Ray 01 - Snake
Bowser - King K. Rool - Toon Link - Pit - Stafy - Wolf - Mewtwo - Ike - Masked Man (Claus) - Lip - Andy - Sonic
Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario - Yoshi - Toon Zelda/Tetra - Wario - DeMille - Captain Falcon - Jigglypuff - Micaiah - Mike Jones - Alice - Little Mac - Simon Belmont
Rosalina - Kamek - Toon Ganondorf - Captain Syrup - Chibi-Robo - Samurai Goroh - Plusle & Minun - Isaac - Saki - Mach Rider - Rainman - Klonoa
Waluigi - Paper Mario - Midna - Tingle - Olimar - Black Shadow - Animal Crosser - Takamaru - Donbe - Sukapon - Mii - Crono

Now about "Animal Crosser"... "Animal Crosser" is common name given to the main human character in Animal Crossing. It's not official, so it probably won't be used. If "Animal Crosser" does make it to SSB4, he (or she) might just be named "Animal Crossing Boy (or Girl)". But I wouldn't expect that from Sakurai. Knowing him, I bet he'll choose a unique name for this individual human character, like "Smasher" or something. Just like he did with "Smashville". Anyway, that's my two cents on that.

And don't bother saying "leik omg, 2 many TOONS!!" The Wind Waker was an amazing game, and the colorful characters it introduced deserve their spot in Smash Bros. There's a good reason behind the addition of every character in this roster.

Oh, and if you don't know who Rainman is...then you'd better brush up on your Nintendo history.

Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:06 pm   Reply with quote

It would actually be a rather bad idea to let Crono into SSB4, since it would be really hard to do so. And I can hardly think of a worthy stage for him.

If Square actually let a character in SSB4, it would be the protagonist from FFXIII, since it was impossible to put her in Dissidia. Either that, or something from another one of their franchises. The odds of them putting in a Final Fantasy character is slim, thanks to Dissidia, and even if they did a "Magus' Fort" stage, to confront Magus, it would be a really bad idea, since it would be rather hard to do so.

My idea would be that Loto from the DQ franchise could be used in that place, since DQ is a considerably larger franchise than CT alone. And perhaps a Mana series character in place of Geno, 'cause honestly, SMRPG isn't that big to Square when compared to their other series.

But other than that, it's a pretty reasonable roster. I have no real arguments about the various Toon characters, although it would end up with a large, large number of clones.
The Town of Lix    
Mr.Tingle
Super MrTingle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:25 pm   Reply with quote

To tell ya the truth,The only Characters i want would be Tingle and K.Rool and id be satisfied with the SSB4 Roster

Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:58 pm   Reply with quote

You wanna know what else was a beautiful game?
Metal Gear Solid 4
But did we get Snake?
No. We did not get Solid Snake. Instead we got young Big Boss
DISGUISE KIT    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:47 am   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:

If Square actually let a character in SSB4, it would be the protagonist from FFXIII,

You know Square has the rights to Geno, right?

Anyway, what would be the point of another Ness? They're not even vaguely different at all. Neutral

And M'aiq sorely disagrees with "Mii". Mii's would be insta-fail there, since the idea of Smash Bros is "All your childhood favorites versus eachother" and not "Some random guy that vaguely resembles a guy named Joe versus Nintendo"
Tamriellic Titles    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:22 am   Reply with quote

I see Sukapon, Little Mac and Mike Jones.

I don't care about anything else on that list, these three name are good enough for me.
Paradeem 8    
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:31 am   Reply with quote

My Dream Roster of Super Smash Bros. 4 is for it to never, ever be made.
Console Merchandise    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:44 am   Reply with quote

^^^Well, now everyone else hates you. Very Happy

Sub out Ninten for Pok駑on Rival, with Turtwig, Combusken, and Feraligatr, and that's my dream roster. I'd like Goku, but he's incredibly unlikely. I'd also like Dr. Mario and Pichu back.

EDIT: Oh, I thought I saw Vaati on there, but I guess not. I want him in, too.

覧覧覧覧覧>awesome
Milton Games    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:07 am   Reply with quote

Maiq the Liar wrote:
Bartz Klauser wrote:

If Square actually let a character in SSB4, it would be the protagonist from FFXIII,

Anyway, what would be the point of another Ness? They're not even vaguely different at all. Neutral

If you're talking about Ninten....

PLAY MOAR MOTHER 1.

Seriously. Plus, Ninten tends to have a scarfe, and a different hat, if looks are your problem.
PSI and more    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:29 am   Reply with quote

Oh, and Toon Ganondorf is a no way in hell, for me. There's the same difference between him and Ganondorf as there is between Ness and Ninten. Take him out for Bubbles.

覧覧覧覧覧>awesome
Milton Games    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:34 am   Reply with quote

Yoshi wrote:
Maiq the Liar wrote:
Bartz Klauser wrote:

If you're talking about Ninten....

PLAY MOAR MOTHER 1.

Seriously. Plus, Ninten tends to have a scarfe, and a different hat, if looks are your problem.

And what the hell would he do? It's Ness with a scarf, another fighter that does not make. Just make it a freaking alt. costume. <_<
Tamriellic Titles    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:37 am   Reply with quote

Fat Tuper wrote:
Oh, and Toon Ganondorf is a no way in hell, for me. There's the same difference between him and Ganondorf as there is between Ness and Ninten. Take him out for Bubbles.

覧覧覧覧覧>:awesome:

Toon Ganondorf would have scimitars he most likely uses for his attacks. Ganondorf has a sword he never uses outside of taunting.
Gemstone Goods    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:00 am   Reply with quote

Spiny wrote:
Fat Tuper wrote:

覧覧覧覧覧>awesome

Toon Ganondorf would have scimitars he most likely uses for his attacks. Ganondorf has a sword he never uses outside of taunting.
But if Sakurai is smart, he'd give Ganondorf's current moveset to Black Shadow, and let him use his sword and magic.

覧覧覧覧覧>awesome
Milton Games    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:30 pm   Reply with quote

Maiq the Liar wrote:
Bartz Klauser wrote:

You know Square has the rights to Geno, right?

Bartz Klauser wrote:
My idea would be that Loto from the DQ franchise could be used in that place, since DQ is a considerably larger franchise than CT alone. And perhaps a Mana series character in place of Geno, 'cause honestly, SMRPG isn't that big to Square when compared to their other series.
I am quite aware of that.
The Town of Lix    
? Block
Fancy Wario

HP: 69 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:36 pm   Reply with quote

...But Ganondorf is the exact same person in every game. What would be the point of having a toon version of him?

Toon Zelda / Tetra seems really unnecessary, as well. The Wind Waker is represented just fine by Toon Link alone. Even that is questionable, considering that the main three characters are representing the series as a whole anyway.

Midna was a one-off character - a good one-off character, admittedly, but still...she's not important to the series as a whole.

If you're going to have a full column of Zelda characters, you're going to need another Pokemon character. They generally have equal amounts of characters (not including transformations).

Five Fire Emblem characters is overkill if you ask me, especially two from the same game. Take out either Roy or Micaiah and that'll be alright (even though Ike will probably be replaced by a more current lord).

As has already been said, there aren't enough differences between Ninten and Ness to warrant a completely separate character.

I'm not too sure about an Advance Wars character. There's not really much moveset potential there, but whatever.
ashdgbdsahvdsajghdasvgsahdvsagsa    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl