digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Would I make a good cake ?`

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Off-Topic
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:47 pm   Reply with quote

I'm good at baking muffins, and for example cupcakes are nothing but muffins in larger form. But I dunno if it's harder to bake, for example, layer cake then muffins.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Elzilcho
ohclizlE
Burning Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:56 pm   Reply with quote

inb4thecakeisalie

Cake is a form of food that is usually sweet and often baked. Cakes normally combine some kind of flour, a sweetening agent (commonly sugar), a binding agent (generally egg, though gluten or starch are often used by vegetarians and vegans), fats (usually butter, shortening, or margarine, although a fruit purée such as applesauce is sometimes substituted to avoid using fat), a liquid (milk, water or fruit juice), flavors and some form of leavening agent (such as yeast or baking powder), though many cakes lack these ingredients and instead rely on air bubbles in the dough to expand and cause the cake to rise.

Yeah, it should be easy to make one.
Z.I.L.C.H.    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:59 pm   Reply with quote

But I am configured to do muffins. Yet, sometimes, in the night... I want to bake cakes. I want to break the eggs, see the flour churn, stirr the butter and mix it all up to a thick paste - and I want to decorate it. With whipped cream and strawberries.

Broken. I am so broken...
Elzilcho
ohclizlE
Burning Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:02 pm   Reply with quote

It's... okay Zelnor. We won't judge you for your desicions in life. After all, it's what make you unique. Sometimes we just need to give in to our inner desires.
Just... don't let anybody catch you...
Z.I.L.C.H.    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:13 pm   Reply with quote

But... but... STRAWBERRIES ! CREAM !
darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:28 pm   Reply with quote

If you were a chocolate cake, Totally. :) °Д° ◉_◉ ʘﮯʘ
darkzero's Bargain shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Off-Topic